Over estimation

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Mr.caramel, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Mr.caramel

Mr.caramel Member

I dont know why but girls keep telling me that I look like im more than 8" long. I am an honest 7.5" with a curve up towards my stomach. Two girls have said it looks like its at 8.5". One of the two was experianced the other was not. I dont get it. Do women oversize anyone else here

2. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I had a girlfriend who was sure I was 9". I would laugh at her and she still persisted in overestimating my size, until I finally settled things with a ruler. :eek:

*shrug* maybe her previous guys were telling her they were 7" and 8" when they were actually average sized? :confused:

3. mellowmal

mellowmal New Member

I've heard it said that women don't know how to judge distances because men keep telling us that [--------------------] is five inches...

:biggrin1:

4. Cannibal Lecter

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth man, if they want to think your dick is bigger than it really is, let them. That way whenever word gets around the camp fire how big your dick is it only makes you look all the better to other women.

5. Big Ben IV

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The standard guesstimate i get is 8" even been told i look like 9" :eek: It would be easy to say yep your good, but i guess im just too honest...lol

6. Mr.caramel

Mr.caramel Member

NOT complaining at all. Actually because my ex said i was so big it led to not only a lot confidence building jokes by my female friends but to one getting my ex to get me to show it after school one day. We had a weird relationship and broke up. But she still holds to her estimate of my size even after the breakup

7. mydouble_d's

mydouble_d's New Member

I like to give my guys a little extra confidence. They always reward me for it when they get going, and it doesnt hold them back. I am a little good at telling size, but I honestly dont know for sure unless I measure 'em up.

8. wrench

wrench New Member

this is why there are so few women carpenters.

9. D_Theramenus_Twoglands

lol...I love Leslie Segrete from while you were out, she can work on my wood anyday :biggrin1:

My gf thought I was 10" when I am 8" so she was off by a few.

10. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Most women I have dealt with have no real perception of size other than small, average, or big...

I've been called a 9 or 10 incher by just about all of them. Though I appreciate the accusation, at the same time it reminds me I come up an inch or two short LOL

OmahaBeef

11. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

It's not just about having a bat, big guy. It's about having the muscle and stroke behind the swing of the bat.

I am sure you get along fine.

12. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

Hmm well to Mr Caramel...maybe you are bigger than 7.5"? Curves can be trick...mine kinda curves back on itself and to the left...and I swear sometimes it looks so big! I've just recently started perving on myself in the mirror and it looks so cool stood side on holding it :D !!

Anyway maybe girls are WANTING it to be 10" or so just so they could brag? I'm sure they wouldn't be so enthused to encounter a real 10" because of all the work you have to put in.

Another thing, an inch is only 2.5cm! It's not all that big a difference...People used to guess I was around 9", one even said it must be AT LEAST 13"...I showed her it on cam once but couldn't get hard (lol) so it was like a thick 7-8" soft-looking yet semi hard cock. That's how she thought it must be at least 13"...

Yes, girls are bad at judging size...but its not exactly a bad thing.

13. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

OmahaBeef, if your heart is as big as the rest of you, she won't care. I've found women with good men and average goods are happier than women who are with hung guys that are jackasses.

14. Mr.caramel

Mr.caramel Member

I would only want more girth, because my fiance is a small woman im more than long enough for her. I whish i was thicker she always says im thick i just know im not. But hey we love each other and that is what really matters

15. Irish

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Same here. My first girlfriend was sure I was, "at least 9"" after we broke up and she had sex with another guy. When average guys inflate their size, the bigger guys seem even bigger.

16. BarebackJack

BarebackJack New Member

Albums:
    I can tell you that it's not just women who overestimate someone else's dick size. Men do it to me all the time. "Öh, you've got to be at least 10 inches" is what I often hear from the boys. Lowest estimate: 8.5. Highest estimate: 12" (he musta been drunk or kidding). Actual size: 7.95". One would think that guys would have a better handle on estimating size considering we all have a penis we look at every day. But I think for men that's part of the problem. We view ours from above where it doesn't look as big to us as someone else's which we can see from more beneficial angles. That may have something to do with it.

But then again so can the fact that a lot of guys pad their measurements to make themselves SOUND bigger. I find that to be reprehensible behavior. It's flat-out false advertising (read: LYING) and, as I have said on my website, saying you have a bigger dick doesn't make it so. It does, however, make you look like an insecure jackass.

I agree... let others think you're larger, especially if it turns them on. But don't go around telling people you have an 11-inch dick just because your girlfriend / boyfriend / trick overestimates you. Tell those people the truth and let them be surprised to find out you are larger than they were expecting!

17. episcalo

episcalo Member

Albums:
    I've been told Im 10" but i'm 8.5 :p

18. rsny845

rsny845 Member

From the right angle (like from a kneeling position) dicks do look larger and may affect estimates - not to mention being totally excited. And nerves during a "first time" with someone can make it feel bigger, too.

19. chicagosam

Gold Member

Just be glad that they are looking! :biggrin1: And interested!

20. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

This makes sense, but in the interests of accuracy, it definitely warrants further investigation.

So from now on, I'm only going to allow women to look at my penis from a kneeling position. :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted