Over the counter enhancers (GNC, CVS Pharm, etc)

BigAl79

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey I am not looking for anything to increase length (already a good enough size) what I am looking for is something to get my erections harder. I am sure you all have had the times when your extra stiff and the times when you are semi or almost. Well I am trying to find something over the counter that can help ensure a extra stiffie. it's not ED or anything like that just for the days when I want to take care of the lady and I am feeling a bit tired or have a lot on my mind.

Any first hand (haha) experience would be appreciated.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey I am not looking for anything to increase length (already a good enough size) what I am looking for is something to get my erections harder. I am sure you all have had the times when your extra stiff and the times when you are semi or almost. Well I am trying to find something over the counter that can help ensure a extra stiffie. it's not ED or anything like that just for the days when I want to take care of the lady and I am feeling a bit tired or have a lot on my mind.

Try Tongkat Ali...follow the directions carfully!
Good Luck

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

About the only thing tangible that CVS, Rite-aid,eckerds, walgreens would have to offer is is what they kindly refer to as "medical pumps"
Hey when you're waiting for your meds, you'd be amazed at what you find.

Zaurus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Eating a large amount of bluberries especially the ones that have been frozen and thawed can can increase the hardness of a erection.

steeler_999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are a zillion OTC herbal erection aid products. Some of them are effective for some men. Everybody's reaction tends to be different. Often there are undesirable side effects. If you're thinking of trying anything, read the label carefully to see what the ingredients are, and then do some internet research as to the side effects. Most of these products contain a whole bunch of different herbal ingredients. Two herbal ingredients to be cautious about are yohimbe and mucuna pruriens, both of which can boost your blood pressure to a potentially dangerous level. The best thing to do when trying something that you've never taken before is to take a very small dose first, and make sure that it doesn't do anything bad to you. If you live to tell about it, then try a larger dose and see if does what it's supposed to do.