Over/under Stimulation Problems - Long Dick + Tented Vagina

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's the issue...

I'm 8" long and my gf loves being fucked hard, fast and deep. As a result, the end of my cock gets a bit sore and overstimulated from hitting her cervix and/or bottoming her out.

However, also, the top part of her pussy "tents" when she's aroused, and because of my length, this is where the top third of my cock spends most of it's time during fucking. Obviously the tented area is more open, so it doesn't stimulate my dick so much. The bottom two thirds of her pussy are lovely and tight, but that part is gripping the less sensitive bottom two thirds of my dick.

Add to that the factor that crazy hard fucking is a bit overstimulating anyway....

The net result of this combination of over and under stimulation is that I sometimes lose wood (so I need to stop and allow my cock to recover) and I also find it hard to cum from fucking her.

I just think we need to slow the fuck down, but she is just mad for being fucked like that and she gets carried away and starts pulling me into her very fast and hard. Long strokes work fairly well, as that technique allows the sensitive part of my cock to pass through the gripping bottom two thirds of her pussy, but the trouble is that she's a wriggler and also, much as she likes being pounded deep, she instinctively either backs away or angles her hips down towards the bed (to stop it going so deep, I think), and so it's hard to build up a rhythm with long strokes.

Anyone else experienced a similar issue?

Reactions: halcyondays

D_Eric Banana

Experimental Member
Media
Same here, in the end of my cock gets a bit sore and overstimulated from hitting her cervix and/or bottoming her out. Taht doesn't make me cum. I need to recover and somethimes even finish of with a handjob with a good grip...

Reactions: halcyondays

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know exactly what you're referring to. Dealt with this for years, and my first reaction to your story is wow, that chick sondes fucking awesome, I'll bet she's amazing to fuck (personality/spirit wise) but hitting the back of the vagina, yes, I know that feeling. Hey, at least she likes that sensation, some chicks hate that. For some it hurts. At least she likes it.

I would invite anyone with this issue to add more foreplay into your routine. Have her masturbate in front of you before you fuck her. When she masturbates, play with her nipples and suck on her neck and talk super dirty in her ear. By the time you fuck her she'll have elongated and that sensation you're referring to might not be as bad.

Once the girl is fullly aroused, I mean, once she is literally dripping wet, from there, it takes like 30 minutes for her to elongate. Not 30 minutes from when you first start playing

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know exactly what you're referring to. Dealt with this for years, and my first reaction to your story is wow, that chick sondes fucking awesome, I'll bet she's amazing to fuck (personality/spirit wise) but hitting the back of the vagina, yes, I know that feeling. Hey, at least she likes that sensation, some chicks hate that. For some it hurts. At least she likes it.

I would invite anyone with this issue to add more foreplay into your routine. Have her masturbate in front of you before you fuck her. When she masturbates, play with her nipples and suck on her neck and talk super dirty in her ear. By the time you fuck her she'll have elongated and that sensation you're referring to might not be as bad.

Once the girl is fullly aroused, I mean, once she is literally dripping wet, from there, it takes like 30 minutes for her to elongate. Not 30 minutes from when you first start playing
Have you ever entered the posterior fornix? Apparently if you can ease past the cervix you can enter a second opening and stimulate the very back of the vagina. Some women apparently go nuts about the pleasure they get from this , but it seems alot of guys either don't know about it or how to reach it.

sophomore19

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have you ever entered the posterior fornix? Apparently if you can ease past the cervix you can enter a second opening and stimulate the very back of the vagina. Some women apparently go nuts about the pleasure they get from this , but it seems alot of guys either don't know about it or how to reach it.
the posterior fornix isn't "past" the cervix, but is adjacent to or "under" it. If she's lying on her back, it would be directly under her cervix against the back well of her vagina. and yes, this spot, also known as the "deep spot" can cause immense pleasure, and some of the most powerful orgasms a woman can have; especially if it is a part of a "blended orgasm." For those who don't know, a blended orgasm is truly the holy grail of cumming for most women. it combines the sharp punctuated pleasure of a clitoral orgasm with the deep wavy pleasure of a g-spot orgasm. and if the guy is hung/skilled/knowledgeable enough and the woman is capable, adding a third element to it, i.e. a deep spot orgasm, is the ultimate pleasure for a woman.

Suspensory+ligament+of+ovary+Infundibulum+Uterine+tube+Ovary+Fimbriae.jpg

Reactions: BetterFuture

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's the issue...

I'm 8" long and my gf loves being fucked hard, fast and deep. As a result, the end of my cock gets a bit sore and overstimulated from hitting her cervix and/or bottoming her out.

However, also, the top part of her pussy "tents" when she's aroused, and because of my length, this is where the top third of my cock spends most of it's time during fucking. Obviously the tented area is more open, so it doesn't stimulate my dick so much. The bottom two thirds of her pussy are lovely and tight, but that part is gripping the less sensitive bottom two thirds of my dick.

Add to that the factor that crazy hard fucking is a bit overstimulating anyway....

The net result of this combination of over and under stimulation is that I sometimes lose wood (so I need to stop and allow my cock to recover) and I also find it hard to cum from fucking her.

I just think we need to slow the fuck down, but she is just mad for being fucked like that and she gets carried away and starts pulling me into her very fast and hard. Long strokes work fairly well, as that technique allows the sensitive part of my cock to pass through the gripping bottom two thirds of her pussy, but the trouble is that she's a wriggler and also, much as she likes being pounded deep, she instinctively either backs away or angles her hips down towards the bed (to stop it going so deep, I think), and so it's hard to build up a rhythm with long strokes.

Anyone else experienced a similar issue?

Solution: thing of the times you went to bed with no pussy