Overall random thoughts

avsfan69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had issues with sex to varying degrees, and though try different things, and to be careful, still want to be open with my partner. Any thoughts on how to broach the subject before feelings become involved without sounding like its all you want? Its a very thin line between caution and censorship...any help would be cool.

avsfan69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The problem was that it was always restricted, or cut off due to my physical side. So then it made me self concious about getting into another relationship without ensuring that sex wouldn't be an issue...getting the feelings out there, and getting dumped again based on that alone.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I think you have to be honest, first with yourself and then with any potential partner. If sex is an important part of a relationship for you, as it is for most people, then it deserves discussion in the same manner you would discuss any other elements of a relationship you are pursuing. For some reason, people find it awkward to talk about sex early on, but this is where a lot of potential problems could be headed off at the pass, if these conversations were made part of the fabric of a relationship early on.

A good way to bring it up in a newer relationship is to speak in terms of generalities, ie what you like sexually, rather than what you expect to DO with that person. Sometimes, sharing the little "things that turn you on" can be an intimate moment even if it doesn't immediately lead to sex right then and there. It will also let you know if the two of you are on the same page in your likes, or dramatically different. If your mate is completely creeped out even by the discussion, you'll have a good indicator of how communicative they'll be in the relationship- ugh.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Avsfan, I'm not sure if you got your question answered or not, and I'm still not clear on what it is despite your attempts to clarify.

Is it 1) How to talk about sex, what you like and don't like, etc., with a partner before you actually sleep with her to make sure you'll be into the same things?

or 2) Is this a dick size issue where you want to make sure your partner will be able to handle your size before you go for it?

or something else?

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Be gentle with him guys... He's new to this. You should all know you can't go full-throttle and balls-deep on a guy without a little warm-up.

I'm not sure what the exact problem is either, but Madame Zora is right. In a good relationship, an open honest discussion about sex shouldn't be a problem.

Now if your dick is just too big, (nice pictures btw) there's some techniques you can try. I'll leave that advice to the extra-large (at least partially) hetero members, since I'm neither of those things.