Overbleached Teeth

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So - we have all seen people with over bleached teeth. Teeth that are freakishly, flourescent white.
Does anyone find this attractive? Do people who do this to their teeth find it attractive?
I am all for a great, bright, white smile but come on.......i think it is possible to go too far. Do you agree?
Anybody here bleach their teeth to excess? If so, did you like the result or do you wish you hadn't gone so far with it?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL -- I know what you mean.

YES, it is possible to go too far. That's why I don't "Brite" my smile at every check up!

Of course, to maximize the white, you have to baste yourself in brown, a la George Hamilton. :eek: :biggrin:

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thinkkink - i can understand getting the teeth whitened after having braces on. that makes sense.
aside from bleaching your teeth, what does everyone here do to keep their pearly whites nice and white?
my grandfather was a chemist and only used equal parts of salt and baking soda with enough water to make a paste to brush his teeth with and that guy had a stunning smile. i did that for awhile and had really white teeth but it tasted so deplorable i just couldn't keep doing it.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember seeing a woman with teeth that had been so heavily whitened that they looked blue. They just did not look like naturally white teeth. She was about forty years old, and your teeth naturally darken with age, so if you are that old and you try to make your teeth really white, you are probably going to overshoot the mark and make them look weird. I don't like the yellowish hue that my teeth have taken on, and for that reason I am using a two-week over-the-counter treatment, but they will never look positively white (they never did even when I was in my teens) and I am not about to try to make them so.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My dentist upsells me big time. She has stunning white teeth. I had all my metal filling replaced with white porcelain after I did a heavy bleach for 2 weeks. I did the bleach deal several times, and I like how it looks - for about 2 months. I love coffee and red wine, so I'll never have a George Hamilton smile. I used to do the bleach every time I went for a check up and cleaning. The last 2 times, I didn't bother. It's a pain in the ass sleeping with the trays in your mouth.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
thinkkink - i can understand getting the teeth whitened after having braces on. that makes sense.
aside from bleaching your teeth, what does everyone here do to keep their pearly whites nice and white?
my grandfather was a chemist and only used equal parts of salt and baking soda with enough water to make a paste to brush his teeth with and that guy had a stunning smile. i did that for awhile and had really white teeth but it tasted so deplorable i just couldn't keep doing it.
I use whitening toothpaste, religiously. My teeth are pretty white.

plumbr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't like over whitened teeth because they look unnatural. Nobody has blue teeth :mad:. It makes me assume that the person is insecure about their teeth.

heist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, it's really all about what looks natural or not. Same thing applies to girls' makeup -- studies show that guys prefer (what they think is) the "natural" look, even though it's actually usually just a small amount of makeup, not total lack of makeup.