Overcompensating?

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I am in a relationship, I feel like I need to do other things to compensate for my dick size. I am an honest 8x6, or a little thicker. So, I dont see it as compensating in the traditional sense. I want to make sure Im not the guy that only had his cock going for him. I never want to be that lover that women remember as the guy with the big dick that didnt know how to use it. I love going down on a woman, and I think I am damn good at it. I have great stamina, and can usually hit that sweet 20 min spot that works well for sex, with other times lasting longer. I take great care to be an attentive lover and not hurt my partner with too much depth, or be too rough when we get started. Of course, I like it a little rougher once she is relaxed.

Does anyone else use the idea of having a bigger wanger to drive towards more perfection in bed? Does anyone else feel guilty when their partner compliments their weiner? Sometimes I wish I was average sized, just so all of my other hard work and skills would be more appreciated.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow someone is defensive, sorry to spoil the fantasy
the fact is... i dont think any guys want a SMALLER DICK, its usually the other way around, but hey, whatever floats your boat, enjoy

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
shit monster is here, dont mention the word fictitious or phony now, anyone who does will be banned, even if its not directed at him! :D

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didnt see how my question was an invite for you to reply like a douche canoe, I guess its all fucked up in here.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uncut1234, I know guys with real-world (not internet inches) 8, 9, and 10 inch penises. (Okay, only one with 10"). Most of them have said to me at one time or another that they would like to know what average is like, or they wish they had average. None of them has ever expressed to me a desire to be bigger. Some dudes have it like that. I guess you can't relate to them. That doesn't mean you shouldn't try to keep an open mind. A closed mind is so boring.

D_Lachtmadder Longhorne

Account Disabled
Media
hmm.. all bickering aside I can see his point about men NOT wishing their dicks were smaller, I thought they all wanted a BIG one. I have also never heard of a man feeling guilty if a woman compliments his dick size. This has to be a new phobia that I have never heard and it brings me to this thought: "How come if he feels guilty about dick size compliments is he on this site where everyone and everyone that can see his BIG dick can compliment him on it"? Facing his fears??????

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No one can see RamIt's penis. He has no gallery. And they don't all want a big one. In my experience, most people want whatever it is they do not have. While no one has ever told me they wish they had a small penis, quite a few have told me they wish they were average.

Last edited:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
shit monster is here, dont mention the word fictitious or phony now, anyone who does will be banned, even if its not directed at him! :D

That's some funny shit right there! :biggrin1:

And AE:

Maybe the guys you know want to 'try' average but no one would want to be forever downsized to average. And even if they did want to be small(er) permanently, the guys you know /= the entire male population of planet earth.

Look at this forum for instance:

How many threads/posts are there about guys wanting to be bigger?

How many are there about guys wanting to be smaller.

FYI, I don't overcompensate in bed. I have nothing to make up for.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

And AE:

Maybe the guys you know want to 'try' average but no one would want to be forever downsized to average. And even if they did want to be small(er) permanently, the guys you know /= the entire male population of planet earth.

Actually, you are the one posting as if he can speak for the entire male population, not I. I said most people want what they don't have (which would imply that once they got it they'd want what they used to have instead when it becomes the new thing they do not have), and I said that not all guys want to be bigger, I know some that do in fact wish they were average. Just because you don't means no one does? Just because it's unusual means it's non-existent? That doesn't make any sense.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

And AE:

Look at this forum for instance:

How many threads/posts are there about guys wanting to be bigger?

How many are there about guys wanting to be smaller.

FYI, I don't overcompensate in bed. I have nothing to make up for.

^^^This is the funny shit^^^

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I am in a relationship, I feel like I need to do other things to compensate for my dick size. I am an honest 8x6, or a little thicker. So, I dont see it as compensating in the traditional sense. I want to make sure Im not the guy that only had his cock going for him. I never want to be that lover that women remember as the guy with the big dick that didnt know how to use it. I love going down on a woman, and I think I am damn good at it. I have great stamina, and can usually hit that sweet 20 min spot that works well for sex, with other times lasting longer. I take great care to be an attentive lover and not hurt my partner with too much depth, or be too rough when we get started. Of course, I like it a little rougher once she is relaxed.

Does anyone else use the idea of having a bigger wanger to drive towards more perfection in bed? Does anyone else feel guilty when their partner compliments their weiner? Sometimes I wish I was average sized, just so all of my other hard work and skills would be more appreciated.

First of all, 8x6 is my perfect size.

I don't think that what you are doing is overcompensating at all... I think what you are saying sounds like you are being attentive and caring about your partner. Size is wonderful but misused can be downright painful to the woman and the larger the man is the more time he needs to spend on foreplay and affection to get her ready - good old fashioned kissing and hugging works wonders.

Keep up the good work.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^^^This is the funny shit^^^

^^^This is the fake shit^^^

http://www.smellypoop.com/v2images/products/fake_shit.png

Actually, you are the one posting as if he can speak for the entire male population, not I. I said most people want what they don't have (which would imply that once they got it they'd want what they used to have instead when it becomes the new thing they do not have), and I said that not all guys want to be bigger, I know some that do in fact wish they were average. Just because you don't means no one does? Just because it's unusual means it's non-existent? That doesn't make any sense.

I actually based what I said after this quote on some objective evidence:
The LPSG membership. Not the handful of guys I know that come to me for 'Genital Aunt' advice. :rolleyes:

All I am saying is what guys say to you and what they actually think are two different things. Those same guys are probably the ones coming here looking to 'pump' or 'jelq' etc.