Overdue introduction

aristarchus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi everybody, just thought I’d introduce myself. I’ve been enjoying the site silently for about a week (weak in the knees, that is, thanks to some of the photos), and since I already started posting replies to threads a couple of days ago, I guess I’m overdue in showing up here with an introduction. But, better than being premature, I suppose...

Won’t bore you with details of my life, loves, lusts, and dimensions here--anything you want to know, just ask!

So, I’m looking forward to the exchanges and getting to know folks. Hope I can add something interesting, helpful, or amusing to all of this. Looks like a lot of fun here.

aristarchus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, a little boredom never hurt, aristarchus.
How did you get your name?

You will be really disappointed with the answer to this one!

When I signed on as a member I had to pick something--and, partly since one of my studies is antiquity, classical names come easily to mind, so I glanced up at the bookshelf over my computer and the first name my eye hit was Aristarchus of Samos, so I used that! I suppose it could have been a worse one, like Pappus or Ctisibius, and I figured at least a classical name says a little something about me, and is more honest than say schlongo or thirdleg4.

Shortening it to arist (thanks, Jeff) is not bad, since that sounds like "the best" in Greek. And I am a fan of Greek:rolleyes: .