Overflow

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
I have an old school clawfoot bathtub that doesn't have an upper drain. This morning I dozed off bathing and when I woke uo I had an erection which caused the water to overflow and flood the bathroom.

Has anyone else had this problem?

TallHungLB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Woooo Boy!!! Talk about your water displacement!

You know I had a similar problem. I was swimming in the Gulf of Mexico and I got an erection, next thing you know New Orleans is flooding.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
TallHungLB said:

You know I had a similar problem. I was swimming in the Gulf of Mexico and I got an erection, next thing you know New Orleans is flooding.
well, no that was a result [FONT=&quot]hurricane katrina, if i remember correctly. :p
[/FONT]

johnXXXdoe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TallHungLB said:

Believe it or NOT!:p

mehgah

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be able to displace water, you would have to come up with more mass -- you'd have to add mass to the bathtub. Seeing an erection is just tissue filling with blood THAT IS ALREADY IN YOUR BODY, you get an E for effort, but an F for fake.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mmmm ... this definitely merits more discussion. Let's call in a panel of experts.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Matthew said:
Mmmm ... this definitely merits more discussion. Let's call in a panel of experts.

LordFark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mehgah said:
To be able to displace water, you would have to come up with more mass -- you'd have to add mass to the bathtub. Seeing an erection is just tissue filling with blood THAT IS ALREADY IN YOUR BODY, you get an E for effort, but an F for fake.
Technically what would be needed to displace more water is not more mass just more surfce area. The amount of displaced water has nothing to do with the amount of mass unless it is a porous object that the water can get through and inside of. A good example being if you were to get a rock about the size of your fist (maybe 2-4 pounds) and a regular sized balloon full of air and got them both underwater the balloon would displace much more water because of the greater surface area regardless of the fact that it has a small fraction of the mass that the rock does.

i'm not supporting the story by any means. although i suppose if the tub were as full as you could possibly get it before it overflows and he was a grower of extreme proportions there's a small possibility that it would overflow a little bit, definitely not enough to flood a bathroom.

A more likely explanation is that he changed positions while sleeping in the tub causing more water displacement and flooding the bathroom.

OK, i'm done

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LordFark said:
A more likely explanation is that he changed positions while sleeping in the tub causing more water displacement and flooding the bathroom.
I'm not convinced. I still think it was the boner.

bigsam

Just Browsing
Media
Theoretically it is possible but highly unlikely. You'd be much more likely to overflow a (very full already) tub by yawning and taking a deep breath than getting an erection.

The total surface area of the human body isn't a constant as would be expected in basic displacement physics. The flow of blood and absorbption levels of tissues can vary greatly and distribute blood to different areas. It IS possible to send blood from another part of the body to the penis to cause it to become erect (this is in fact what actually happens) and you wouldn't have to "deflate" somewhere else, so you would in fact gain net surface area.

Though for all the technicality obsessed people you wouldn't really be gaining surface area as you'd already had all that area in the first place but it was folded into adsorbptive cavities and by unfolding them you displace extra water.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
bigsam said:
Theoretically it is possible but highly unlikely. You'd be much more likely to overflow a (very full already) tub by yawning and taking a deep breath than getting an erection.

The total surface area of the human body isn't a constant as would be expected in basic displacement physics. The flow of blood and absorbption levels of tissues can vary greatly and distribute blood to different areas. It IS possible to send blood from another part of the body to the penis to cause it to become erect (this is in fact what actually happens) and you wouldn't have to "deflate" somewhere else, so you would in fact gain net surface area.

Though for all the technicality obsessed people you wouldn't really be gaining surface area as you'd already had all that area in the first place but it was folded into adsorbptive cavities and by unfolding them you displace extra water.

I think we've found jonb.