overheard a conversation on girth...whats the womens thoughts

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by the_1homie, Nov 7, 2007.

1. the_1homie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i was at my cousin beauty salon and overheard a conversation on sex and girth came up and they agreed girth was most important and the agreed on 5.5- 6 inches as perfect i would have assumed bigger but what the women here thoughts on that? whats your perfect girth?

2. the_reverend

Gold Member

i don't know what the women think, but i'm doing a happy dance! :biggrin1:

3. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

I've been told 6 is perfect. Obviously that number varies based upon the individual but for the most part, 6

4. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm surpirsed they had an actual range in inches. I don't believe that most women have any clue how big around a cock is. Girth isn't as easy to estimate a length.

5. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree. I think most women couldn't state a number. It's only people that hang around places like LPSG that know the numbers (averages, etc.). The story sounds fishy. (sorry)

6. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Disagree. I've had girls measure me before. Really, all you've gotta do is measure one guy and you can use that as a basis of comparison. Don't even have to measure the cock itself. If you're as thick as a girl's wrist, she can measure herself later on (if she doesn't know how thick her wrists are to begin with). Also depends on what the girl does, career wise. If she works at a salon, she'll have experience using curlers of various thicknesses on customers and she'd need to know how big each was. It's a stretch but I wanted to tie it with the question set-up :wink:

7. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I usually compare against my wrist size, since I don't go around carrying a tape measure with me on my dates. :biggrin1:

8. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Exactly. Lots of girls have measured against wrist/forearm. Who carries around tape measure? Wrist for girth, forearm for length. Now, if it's your girlfriend I can see using tape measure at some point should one be available.

9. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I know i could take anything between 5-6 anally, vaginally and orally and not have it hurt to much, Anything over that and i'd start getting worried

Draft saved Draft deleted