Overheard conversation on the train

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jumbo747jet, Apr 4, 2005.

1. jumbo747jet

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Hi everybody.

As I found this quite amusing myself I thought I´d share it with all of you.
    Sitting on the S-tog (train) in Copenhagen this weekend I overheard the following conversation between a young couple in their early twenties.

Her ; When I came home to **** the other day there was this pair of enormous boots standing in the hallway, size 46 or something.
    Him ; Who did they belong to ?
    Her ; Christian
    Him ; Right, now I know what **** sees in him then (gesturing with his right arm to suggest a big erection)

After this they kept on talking, including him saying how his shoes (looking down on them) made his feet look smaller than they are.

Him ; Would you leave me if you found a guy with big feet ?

The couple was sitting right across the aisle of the train from me so I couldn´t make out every single word but what I did hear sure made me laugh.

I hope you found it as amusing as I did.

Another thing which only added to how fun it was, was that the lady sitting directly in front of the couple overheard their conversation too and I could see her smiling too.

Cheers

2. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Is "boot" Danish for "penis"? Otherwise, I don't get how it's LPSG related?

3. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

No, but the incorrect assumption that big boots mean big penis IS related to LPSG
    -_-

4. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, but the incorrect assumption that big boots mean big penis IS related to LPSG
    -_-
    [post=296867]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Oh, my bad.

5. Knight

Knight New Member

That's pretty funny. Basically when the man and woman said boot they really meant penis. "If you found someone with a big penis would you leave me" "My penis isn't as small as it looks" hehe.

6. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

so, what size boot DO you wear? :lol:

7. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

I just bought a pair of shoes the other day sized in European instead of American, and they were size 47 (14 US) so I guess that 46 would be close to US size 13 or maybe a 13 1/2 if we had such a size.

8. robertomuro

robertomuro New Member

Half sizes do exist. They are normally the width only though and not the length. Sometimes disguised as Size Narrow and Size Wide. US size = UK Size - 1 for reference.

9. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

In the US there is no size 13 1/2. When you get to size 12, it begins to go in whole sizes only for some reason. In other places, they may have a 12 1/2 or a 13 1/2.

10. summertime01

summertime01 New Member

Albums:
    Knight, I got it immedaitley, too. As the word boot/shoe was used instead of penis, but the true meaning was clealry known by both conversants.

11. Cart2579

Cart2579 Member

This is true, after 12, they only have whole sizes. Though once in a great while I'll see a 12.5. But wear a size 14 sense I was 13 years old, you learn where and how to find shoes. And 47 or 48 is a size US14, it really depends upon the manufacturer.

12. Shelby

Gold Member

Cowboy Curtis (Lawrence Fishburne) to Peewee Herman on Peewee's Playhouse after Peewee commented on CC's large feet, "You know what they say Peewee, big feet... big boots." :p

13. Dr. Bubbles

Dr. Bubbles New Member

Jumbo, dear... from our conversations I can only imagine what was going through you head!

When you gonna lets meet? You know I offered for you to park your boots under my bed anytime! ;)

14. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

I have found that most shoe companies only manufacture up to size 50 (17) of many models, some even stop at 48 (15).

To begin with, I hate clothes shopping. Regular store either don't stock my size or the proportions are not right for me. The majority of big-and-tall shops have ugly, out-dated, alleged clothes, made of polyester that I don't fell comfortable wearing. I'm 6'8", I should only be wearing a hawaiian shirt if I'm on VACATION in HAWAII. Don't even get me started on the pleather shoes they sell.

While living in Berlin, I did accidentally find a great store; mostly tall clothes. I was so overjoyed that the next day I had to buy an additional suitcase. :) They even had a 'good' selection of size 50/51 shoes. :D Now, all I need is to get lost all over again, so I can find that store again. :(

15. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

I don't know why shoe companies don't make larger sizes. I wear a 14 and have found that some stores like Johnston and Murphy will carry some of the basics in 14 in stock, but I can special order a few other pairs.

Nordstrom has a good selection of shoes up to 15.

However, good luck trying to get cool shoes from Gucci or Prada in anything larger than a 12, maybe a 13. They have forgotten that some of us larger footed guys like stylish shoes...we don't always want to wear black cap-toe oxfords. I guess the shoe companies think that anyone with a big foot is going to be an athlete and will only wear athletic shoes of some type, because they are easy to come by in large sizes, but I don't wear those kinds of shoes often. One day the shoe manufacturers will catch on...

16. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    A few shoe companies have figured out that some of their customers have large feet. Besides the sneaker makers, these include Dunham, Frye, Hush Puppies, and a few dressier makers. The real problem is that very few retailers carry the large sizes in stock, and "Big and Tall" stores seem to believe their customers want to buy the ugliest and most expensive styles only.

Besides having large feet, mine are oddly shaped, meaning the size that actually fits and the measurement of my foot don't have much to do with each other. So, I end up fitting anything from a 14EE to a 16D, according to the style and maker. This makes buying shoes through catalogs or web sites, where you can't try them on first, even more difficult.

However, I've had good luck with Oddball Shoe (www.oddballshoe.com), who seem more knowledgeable than most about how their brands fit, have a reasonable return/exchange policy, and don't charge a premium price. I've also had a number of boots custom made to measure, but that gets fairly expensive. For large-sized athletic shoes, I recommend eastbay.com.

By the way, for all the people above who insisted that there are no half sizes in the USA above 12.5, Eastbay stocks hundreds of athletic shoes in larger half sizes, to 17.5. Go to www.eastbay.com, click on the footwear tab, then use their size finder on the left.

To get back on a large penis topic, I was once examining the clearance merchandise, a big bunch of boxes piled on the floor, at a Red Wing Boot store. A number of other people were browsing the same merchandise. The salesperson asked me what size I was looking for. When I answered "15 or so," this other customer (male) turns to me, and quite directly asks "Fifteen!? How big is you dick?" (Maybe the bulge in my 501's already had him wondering...)

17. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

I've never been able to wear a watch, with the original manufacturer's wrist band. A sales lady, at a Dillard's, once asked me out, after trying on watches.

After dinner and very dirty dancing, we ended up at her place. She got my pants off quickly, and her comment was, "Even better than I hoped for."

18. Dorset

Dorset New Member

Albums:
    Lol, that one has to be further off than the shoe size thing. I have the skinniest wrists but I'm a pretty hung guy

19. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

I once had a guy follow me around a Pierre 1 store, after he saw me pick up and turn over a 6" (15 cm) ø triple wicked colonnade candle. As he was following me, it was blatantly obvious that he was checking out my crotch. I left the store, after he was suddenly standing next to me, his left foot next to my right foot.

He followed me out of the store. I drove through the parking lot; drove through the parking lot, on the other side of the street, and returned to the Pierre 1 one store to buy my mom a birthday gift. I think I got her earrings because the candles, I originally wanted to get her, freaked me out too much. I've since bought a pair for the mantel and I still sometimes laugh when I see them.

Many people have noted how very easily I can pick up a basketball, with one hand.

20. Irish

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I just checked my shoes, their European size is 47.5. I don't think a 46 is all that big... As for hands, I've been able to palm a basketball since I was in 8th grade. A lot of my pics in the gallery have my hands in them, they're a little freakish I suppose.

Draft saved Draft deleted