Overheard conversation on the train

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Word play such as related here makes sexual foreplay even more titillating and, I find, the longer I indulge in that kind of talk, the hornier I get. It just leads to the 'hard core' nasty stuff for me. Is anybody else affected like this?

Luke

human18

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well, who wouldn't go for a larger penis? :D

ive been checking out the shoes of my classmates, and wondering how large are there cocks... yummy...

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
We joke about the correlation between foot size and penis size, but it's been proven time and time again that there is none. I happen to be tall, have big hands, have big feet (size 14 US, size 47 European) AND have a big penis, but the fact that I'm hung has nothing to do with my height or penis size. People tease me about my feet and hands all the time, with the usual little snicker and grin. I say, "yeah, having big hands and feet just means I wear big gloves and big shoes." They usually don't know what to say at that point. When they see the bulge in my pants, or better yet, see it up close and personal, they learn that it's big, too, but it's all a coincidence. Just because a person might be tall and have big feet doesn't mean a thing about their penis size.