Overheard disturbing conversation what to do?

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
I was at a mutal friends house, I know the wife, but not the husband very well, but he is a good guy...
and I overheard his wife talking about her "girls weekend out" with her girl friends where they are going to act like "single girls" "take off the wedding ring" and "go crazy"..

I am not sure exactly what that means, and I dont feel like I know the guy well enough to say anything...

what do you think that means? does that mean she is going to have a great time with her girl friends and booze it up?
or get filled to the brim with strange cock?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It depends. In some women's minds, it just means dancing and flirting and doing things that aren't cheating. To others, it means boning whatever they can get their de-ringed hands on. Even women in the same group can have different definitions of what she said means.

Honestly, I'd stay out of it. If she is cheating on him, he knows. He may not want to know, but he knows. Plus, I'm sure he's at least somewhat aware of her plans, and if he can't have a frank discussion with her about what is okay and what is not, well, that's their business. For all you know, he may be okay with her fucking another man. You never know.

I'm of the mind that you don't interfere in a marriage unless you're aware of something grossly wrong-- like abuse.

That's horrible advice.

If you are around this dude in any form of relative frequency, then yes, you are obligated to at least let him know you SUSPECT his wife is serial fucking young club dudes.

Because if he didn't know at ALL, now he knows in some form, and will be able to keep a better eye on things going on. Not fair at all to leave him getting fucked around on. I'd say something. Either tell him his wife is a little harlot, or tell the wife to stop being a deceptive slut.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
yeah, I really should mind my own business..
I dont really care either way..
I would never go up and tell the guy any of my thoughts..
its not my place.
and did I mention I dont care?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
That's horrible advice.

If you are around this dude in any form of relative frequency, then yes, you are obligated to at least let him know you SUSPECT his wife is serial fucking young club dudes.

Because if he didn't know at ALL, now he knows in some form, and will be able to keep a better eye on things going on. Not fair at all to leave him getting fucked around on. I'd say something. Either tell him his wife is a little harlot, or tell the wife to stop being a deceptive slut.

My thoughts on your comment are this:

To overstep your boundaries as this person's friend and meddle in the couple's affairs is really not a wise thing to do. If DJG is really terribly concerned, have him talk to the wife about what will be going on.

I dont' think the husband needs to be told in this situation because there is nothing worse than being paranoid that your wife is running around fucking other men.

Before one steps in, they should really assess the situation:

-Is their relationship rocky at all?
-Do the husband or wife have a past of infidelity?
-How well do you know the couple? Well enough that you are willing to risk the relationship?
-He doesn't really know the husband well at all. It's not his place to say something.

Whoa, whoa.

If you don't care? Why did you bring it up? If you thought about it enough to ask a bunch of dudes on this site what they though, then obviously if it happened to you, you'd be bugged out.

Am I wrong?

(did not mean to sound snappy, just friendly convo)

"You're out of your element Donny!"

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think this may illustrate a difference between how men think and how women think, to be very general.

If I made those kinds of comments, I wouldn't mean cheating on my husband. After all, if I were going to do that, I'd do it alone so no one knew. That kind of thing is something you do very circumspectly, at least in my brain. I wouldn't want my friends knowing because it would reflect badly on me and my marriage.

I'm married and have a kid, so if I said what that woman said, I would mean going out with my friends, getting drunk, flashing guys, hitting on every guy that moved, flirting, and dancing a la Lambada with all available takers. After that, we'd go to a strip club and shove some Franklins into a well-oiled g-string. Beforehand there would probably be shopping and time at the salon involved.

But I wouldn't go out with a group of girlfriends so we could all cheat on our spouses. But that's just me. I could be wrong.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Maybe they swing. Maybe he's a cuckold. Maybe he's a wittol. There are so many kinds of open relationships these days that I wouldn't consider this kind of behavior to be scandalous. I know cucks who get off on their "cheating" wives.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My thoughts on your comment are this:

To overstep your boundaries as this person's friend and meddle in the couple's affairs is really not a wise thing to do. If DJG is really terribly concerned, have him talk to the wife about what will be going on.

I dont' think the husband needs to be told in this situation because there is nothing worse than being paranoid that your wife is running around fucking other men.

Before one steps in, they should really assess the situation:

-Is their relationship rocky at all?
-Do the husband or wife have a past of infidelity?
-How well do you know the couple? Well enough that you are willing to risk the relationship?
-He doesn't really know the husband well at all. It's not his place to say something.

I agree with Jeff. The risks are too high and the facts are too few.

ThreeLegs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's usually best not to meddle in the affairs of others. You probably shouldn't say anything to the guy as this could spark into jealously or anger which usually ends very badly. Chances are if she is cheating on him, snoozan, he doesn't know about it as even though women are excellent at reading men and each other, they are usually really bad at effectively communicating with guys because they speak a completely different language and assume all guys speak that language. He'll notice there's something strange going on, but he probably won't understand why.

If anything, I think you should at least briefly talk to her and ask her if her husband knows about her escapades. Perhaps her conscience will get the best of her, perhaps not, but after that, I say you should leave it alone.

lightninggirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
from a woman who's been cheated on, had cheating friends, etc. ...

1. mind your own business. seriously. just stay out of it. i PROMISE you ... it will all come out in the wash.

2. if you absolutely, positively MUST say something, say it to HER. not him. you have no idea what the precursor to that convo was. it might have been a joke in reference to something that another woman did the last time they went out, etc. you have no idea. additionally, i don't wear a wedding ring, unless i'm at work. i try to remember it when i go out and notice that i get tons of attention (and free drinks) when i forget to put it on. i never, EVER have the intention of cheating, and never do. however, i never get chatted up or a drink bought for me if i wear a wedding ring, and i love communicating with people and talking at bars (and make it clear i'm not looking).

i've actually told a friend that i wasn't going to wear my wedding ring when we went out for drinks that night because i was low on cash! of course, i wore it, and used one of The Husband's gold cards. haha.

but if one of his friends had overheard me saying i was going to NOT wear my ring to talk to guys/get drinks/whatever, i'd be pissed as hell if he went and narced me out to my husband.

if you're truly bothered by the convo, just tell her what you overheard and ... well, then what? what would you be trying to accomplish by confronting either one of them?

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Go to the club, pick-up the wife, fuck her goddamned brains out... and then tell that the husband that you think his wife may be cheating on him.

:cool: