Overheard disturbing conversation what to do?

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
from a woman who's been cheated on, had cheating friends, etc. ...

1. mind your own business. seriously. just stay out of it. i PROMISE you ... it will all come out in the wash.

2. if you absolutely, positively MUST say something, say it to HER. not him. you have no idea what the precursor to that convo was. it might have been a joke in reference to something that another woman did the last time they went out, etc. you have no idea. additionally, i don't wear a wedding ring, unless i'm at work. i try to remember it when i go out and notice that i get tons of attention (and free drinks) when i forget to put it on. i never, EVER have the intention of cheating, and never do. however, i never get chatted up or a drink bought for me if i wear a wedding ring, and i love communicating with people and talking at bars (and make it clear i'm not looking).

i've actually told a friend that i wasn't going to wear my wedding ring when we went out for drinks that night because i was low on cash! of course, i wore it, and used one of The Husband's gold cards. haha.

but if one of his friends had overheard me saying i was going to NOT wear my ring to talk to guys/get drinks/whatever, i'd be pissed as hell if he went and narced me out to my husband.

if you're truly bothered by the convo, just tell her what you overheard and ... well, then what? what would you be trying to accomplish by confronting either one of them?

These are my thoughts exactly.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would just sit an marinate until you have any hard proof or evidence...you walk a fine line. Stay out unless you are certain.

But make no mistake: Married, committed, dating, or whatever, I would want to hear the real deal from someone who may be in the know. I have been cheated on, people knew it, and I was pissed at THEM for not telling me. That being said...grown folks in a commited relationship or matrimony...especially for the financial implications alone...should be entitled to enlightenment. In fact, I would completely lose all respect if I had a friend who didn't tell me and knew about it.

The "Girls Night Out" phenomenon is one I will never fully understand (much like women themselves).

One thing I can say, is this:

1) A woman is typically only as good as the people she keeps company with. Chances are highly likely that if she runs with skanks...she's a skank. Same with men.

2) Different women have different "roles" during girls night out. There is always the mother-hen, keeping everyone in line (she is often called the cockblocker by men). There are a couple girls who go wild, but not wild enough to get into trouble. And lastly there is the girl who totally pushes the envelope and ends up with a dick in her mouth at some point. I would hope, for the guys sake, she isn't the latter.

Wedding ring:

Funny thing about wedding rings, and this is from personal experience:

A)Women wearing a wedding ring, are almost gauranteed a 75% decline in the number of men who hit on them during said girls-night-out.

B) Men who wear a wedding ring, are almost guaranteed a 75% increase in the number of women who hit on them during night-out-with-the-guys.

...OB

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I
I am not sure exactly what that means, and I dont feel like I know the guy well enough to say anything...

what do you think that means? does that mean she is going to have a great time with her girl friends and booze it up?
or get filled to the brim with strange cock?

When my wife goes out with her sisters and friends, I know what she does. She pretty much does the things snoozan listed. And I always know she had a great time when the taxicab brings her home at 4:00 in the morning.