Overheard in a bar last night

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bartholomewmcclusk, Nov 20, 2011.

1. bartholomewmcclusk

bartholomewmcclusk New Member

Girl was talking about how she broke up with a guy because his penis was too small. He "looked like an adonis" but she just "couldn't do anything with his penis" and broke up with him. Of course she told him that it was for other reasons. pretty funny.

2. alx

alx
    Gold Member

Doesn't sound funny to me.

3. wakk231

wakk231 Member

alx you look gorgeous.

4. dirrtyminded

dirrtyminded Member

Albums:
    That's shallow, but obviously she was in that "relationship" for physical reasons. To each their own.

5. D_Millard Fillermore

D_Millard Fillermore Account Disabled

Me either.

I agree. Depends on what their looking for.

6. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    yah I'd say she's shallow to
    if it was so funny tho why didn't you hit on her, you know she was single...

7. dirrtyminded

dirrtyminded Member

Albums:
    everything's funnier when it's about someone else. No guy wants to be that guy she was talking about. Am I wrong?

8. MoneyForNothing

Albums:
    SPH threads are too stale to be funny.

9. DV8

DV8
    Gold Member

Albums:
    That's pretty sad, really. He could have been really nice guy, and quite insecure about his size. In fact, that might be the reason as to why he looks like an adonis- insecure about size, so he makes everything else look awesome. But that's merely speculation. It's tragic really, and everyone has their preferences. It sucks that that's the reason he was broken up with, but it is what it is.

10. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds like it would depend... maybe they went together for a while and he tried the best he could, but his tiny dick would not satisfy her ....I've actually heard this story several times before from girlfriends, talking about their girlfriends sex lives... and it does happen.. damn, at least she didn't tell him it was his dick, cuz he can't do anything about that ... it is what it really is.. It would serve her right to fall for a guy that was so horse hung she coulnd't take the head without screaming in agony...

11. B_duanculo

B_duanculo New Member

so not funny. thats why size queens should let anyone they are potentially dating that hey are size queens. this guy would have saved a lot of his time wasted on her dating someone who looks past physical features he cannot control

12. Ben_c

Gold Member

Albums:
    Only problem there is if a size queen tells a guy straight out before hand and rejects him that’s just telling the guy his cock is too small. Can’t really say the girl was 'shallow' ok she likes a big cock but we all have preferences. Least she let the guy of gently and didn’t let him know his cock wasn’t big enough for her, there are size queens out there who wouldn’t be so tactful.

13. StatusQuo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Poor guy. I was at a party once and a guy and girl left the group to have sex. They came back and the guy looked really upset about something. I later found out she stopped him mid-sex and told him he was too small and got up and left. I thought that was one of the coldest things I've ever heard. At least this girl did not tell him that was the reason. Poor guys in both situations.

14. B_duanculo

B_duanculo New Member

no i'm saying if she let's it be known upfront, then the GUY, most likely knowing he isn't big, would then know to not waste his time with her and to move on

15. Fredro

Fredro New Member

Well, with the girls who complain that the guy is just not big enough to satisfy her, I have to wonder just what it WOULD take to fill that gaping chasm anyway.

Reminds me of how Roseanne Arnold talked of Tom Arnold's lack of size when they were together. He came back and said "Hell, even a 747 looks small when you land it in the Grand Canyon".

16. B_duanculo

B_duanculo New Member

lmao

best
    comeback
    ever

17. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    well I'm assuming he wasn't overhearing her talking about him but I could be wrong

18. seahorses

seahorses Member

Obviously I feel for the guy, especially if he was getting his hops up, and nothing else, but we know nothing about this relationship in terms of duration and strength/depth. However, judging by what was written I would imagine the relationship was only in its infancy, the testing stages, and the break-up would probably have no lasting effect or consequence, for either of them. For all we know it might have even been mutual? But all that aside, what right does anyone have to dictate to this girl that she must stay in a relationship that she obviously finds unsuitable? What would be cruel is if she was telling all his mates and sniggering about it behind his back.

19. D_GlennFeckless

D_GlennFeckless Account Disabled

Interesting how we're all feeling sorry for the guy, but how many relationships ended, or resulted in cheating, because he was overly hung? It's one thing not feeling completely filled; quite another to be in pain every time you have sex.

20. Voglener

Voglener Active Member

The Samantha character on Sex & the City had the same situation. Hot, successful guy/small wiener. She tried to hang in there with the relationship but eventually had to let him go. I think thats just how it is because that show is pretty spot on. We all, male and female, want the nice sized cock. And in more ways than one. ;-)

Draft saved Draft deleted