Overhearing size talk?

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm wondering if anybody ever hooked up with someone, and then later you overheard them talking to someone else about your cock? Or for the women if you've ever been the one who got overheard? I've hooked up with this new woman a couple times, she lives 2 floors down from me and I see her around. Then on Thurs. I'm going over to her place, and she tells me to come in because the door was open. So I'm hanging out in the living room and she was in her bedroom talking to someone on the phone, and I could totally hear her talking about my size. She wasn't talking loud or anything but I could still hear her, and I'm not sure if she meant for me to hear or not. I mean of course it was hot, but I'm just wondering if anyone had something like that happen.

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man, you got to be kidding....being surprised because some babe is impressed with your dick! When you got a hunk of beef like yours swinging, nothing that is said about its size should surprise you man! Keep plowing!

Thanks man, but no I didn't mean I was surprised. I'm used to comments about my size that women say to me, but this is the first time I really overheard a woman talking to someone else about it. I think she was talking to a girlfriend or something but it was pretty hot. I guess I'm also wondering if people think maybe she did it on purpose where I could hear. I'm wondering if the women think they'd do something like that.