Overrated sex

Ciurpi

Just Browsing
Media
Hi there!
So, do you, as me, think that sex is a bit overrated by some people?
What i'm trying to tell is:
I can't look at a pussy or something else as i look at a face. There is no difference to me if i'm not into sex.
I think it is totally different to see something and to relate that something to sex, even if it is the same thing. (Am I being too confusing?)
So... what do you think? Do a lot of people overrate sex?

Ciurpi

Just Browsing
Media
oh..my english is a mess...
what i'm trying to say is:
Do you think that some people overrate sex? Do you think that some people, for example, cannot separate sex organs from sex itself?

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, some people tend to get all worked up about sexual things, especially in group situations. People overact how excited they are to get other people excited. Not sure if that's what you mean. I agree with others that bad sex is overrated.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Good sex is actually underrated. Its average to bad sex that is overrated. A lot of people think any kind of sex is good sex. It isn't.

to quote Bill Maher, " sex is a lot like pizza- when its really good its just fantastic... and when its really bad.... it's still pretty good."

Ciurpi

Just Browsing
Media
Yes.

Sex with physically very attractive partners is, in my experience, over-rated.

That's somehow what I was trying to say.
But let me try to tell this clear (oh.... my english is worst than I thought):

There are a lot of thing that can be related to sex. A lot of people do this ALL the time. BUT, i think that some of that things can be seen as other thing than sex. When I tell a lot of people overrate sex i mean that some people only see sex when, for example (and overeacting), they see a naked body.

Clear now? :S

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to quote Bill Maher, " sex is a lot like pizza- when its really good its just fantastic... and when its really bad.... it's still pretty good."
I think that's only true for men because you always get to climax.

FWIW: Bill Maher stole that quote from Stephen Baldwin in the movie Threesome.

Good sex is actually underrated. Its average to bad sex that is overrated. A lot of people think any kind of sex is good sex. It isn't.
Exactly! QFT! :cool:

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media

Damn right, though kinda surprising to realize it. I'm always amazed at how low some people will go for any sex, no matter who it's with or how drunk and sloppy or whatever it is, just so long as it's sex.

But I guess when the steaks are unavailable and hamburger is all that's left- what are ya gonna do, ya know? Beggars can't be choosers.