Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What stars/actors/politicians, well "famous people", do you feel are overrated. I personally have two I feel are overrated.

1. J-Lo I am really tired of seeing her everywhere. Now don't get me wrong she is fine as hell and I would definitely BHO (Bang Her Out), but I am fed up with her. People act as though she is the first woman in the world to have an ass. Black woman have been having asses for millenia. Her ass is NICE but give it a rest

2. Halle Berry. She is definitely FINE AS HELL and I would BHO without a doubt. But she is a little overrate. She's FINE but not the finest I've seen, personally.

rex: Stars are definitly only as big as you make them. If you really believe that they deserve all the awe then go ahead. If you dont like to give stars all the fame that they have then don't. Im not saying I don't like stars I'm just saying the rating that stars get is what you give them.

rex: Stars are definitly only as big as you make them. If you really believe that they deserve all the awe then go ahead. If you dont like to give stars all the fame that they have then don't. Im not saying I don't like stars I'm just saying the rating that stars get is what you give them.

Longhornjok: There's over-rated and then there's over-exposed, with some crossover of course. In the latter category, here is who I really DON'T want to hear ANYTHING about for at least 6 months:

Ashton Kutcher (w/ or w/o Demi)

J-Lo (w/ or w/o Ben)

And here's who I never wanna hear anything about again...ever:

Carson Daly

7x6andchg: She keeps "reinventing" herself though...(note quotes)...I think she'll go down as a pop icon...she's had her 15 minutes several times over. :D

I actually find her later stuff better than the "middle" stuff....

7x6&C

prepstudinsc: Well most of my top 10 list of annoying stars have already been mentioned:

J Lo and Ben
Ashton Kutcher
Madonna
Simon Cowell (and anyone else having anything to do with American Idol)
but I will add the following "stars":
Britney Spears
Christina Aguilera
Justin Timberlake
P-Diddy, Puff Daddy, Sean Combs-whatever his name is this week
Trista--the Bachelorette
Monica Lewinsky
Richard Simmons--the flaming aerobics/diet guy

awellhungboi: I'm with y'all on J-Lo and Benjy-boy. The American version of Posh and Becks, just with the roles reversed.

Adam Sandler

Courtney Love should be dropped to the bottom of the Marianas Trench.

Under the category of celebrities who can't be rated highly enough I'd put Edward Norton, Johnny Depp, Nicole Kidman, and probably tons more.

H8Monga: I'm just glad Evan Marriott disappeared!

*"who?" the people say... *

Javierdude22: Hm...interesting that so many formerly huge names are being mentioned here. Britney Spears, Christina, Justin Timberlake, and even Madonna.

I wonder though if any of you didnt secretively tap the for-end of their shoe when hearing some of their songs.

Is the question who you think nów is annoying? Or is the question who you have álways found annoying. Cause swimming with the stream is always easy....Britney has been bombed loser of the year by several magazines. But even though i never liked her and would rather see her do the register at K-Mart, the masses seemed to love her wholeheartedly 2 years back.

The madonna thing. Im not big on liking those girl popstars, but let's be fair here. Like or dislike her music sure, but damn, that woman achieved some shit. She's always been thé trendsetter, kept hitting the high charts, and let me tell you. If my wife would look as good as her at the age of forty-something, i'd be a happy man!

Overrated? I wanna shout Bush, but thats too easy.

Ricky Martin
J-Lo (with a million exclamation marks)

Rap music: Jay-Z, Puff Diddly, Busta Rhymes, Snoop, etc.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Hmmm, I think you guys covered all mine among the pop music and television / silver screen avenues.  J-Lo and Ben, Ashton, Carson, Justin, Christina, P. Diddy, and Britney Spears ranked high on the list.

Yeah, and Bush is way too easy a joke to make...

And while they come to mind: Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock. Schmucks!

But the significant addition:  definitely anyone who's been on MTV's The Real World and are trying to milk a little extra fame off their 15 minutes.  This might be a little out of line, but the last person I want to hear from is Trishelle from Real World Las Vegas preaching the importance of safe sex and using protection.  Valuable information, yes; but, uh, if I recall correctly, you hooked up with Steven and almost had some hella-ugly-stupid babies wit' 'da boy.  Ya hear me?! Or better yet, people who can't move on and remain caught in MTV's clutches... still milking their popularity on the channel that spawned them.

But, MTV as an entire network is over-rated.  I wish I had MTV2.

Synergistic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I still like Ben Affleck, but I don't watch too much gossip TV so I don't hear much about him. Now I go to www.newsaskew.com to get my info about him, especially any project he does with Kevin Smith.

Jersey Girl! Feb 04! Woooo!

prepstudinsc: Dee-
I'm with you bro......Trishelle is a big ol' ho who doesn't need to be preaching about safe sex.

Rich2003: Can't believe all of u American people know who Simon Cowell is.

Over the last 15 years he has been responsibe for some of the worst music in the UK and somehow he's know known all over the world- crazy!!!!

For me J Lo, Victoria Beckham, Jordan, Liza Minelli's husband and the English Big Brother 4 housemates are in my face far too much 4 my liking.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=nlatimer link=board=meetgreet;num=1059604735;start=0#13 date=07/31/03 at 08:41:27]I still like Ben Affleck, but I don't watch too much gossip TV so I don't hear much about him.[/quote]

It's not the gossip his publicist generates about him that makes him overrated; sure he can co-write a screenplay and he's good-looking.

But he just can't act worth shit.

sammygirly: [quote author=Rich2003 link=board=meetgreet;num=1059604735;start=0#16 date=07/31/03 at 11:28:52]Can't believe all of u American people know who Simon Cowell is.
.[/quote]

We know him from being a snotty judge on American Idol...

Rich2003: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=meetgreet;num=1059604735;start=0#18 date=07/31/03 at 13:24:13]

We know him from being a snotty judge on American Idol...[/quote]

Typical Englishman!!!!!!