Overreacting to 2 girls kissing

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We talk about much more than just big dicks here. In fact, one of the things I appreicate MOST about this place is that there are MANY conversations going on that have NOTHING to do with penises.

This is the Relationships section--so this topic is extrememly appropriate. If you come here looking only for penis conversation--you'll find yourself sorely dissappointed, but if you choose to expand what you expect to see discussed here--you're likely to have a better experience. Or not.

At any rate (BACK TO TOPIC)_-I agree with Dee. Do something onyl because you want to and be upfront about it. That guy sounds creepy. Its a fucking kiss for goodness sakes. People take it waaay too seriously...

*leans over and kisses Madame Zora*

see??!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Lex@Aug 14 2005, 01:08 PM
Its a fucking kiss for goodness sakes. People take it waaay too seriously...

*leans over and kisses Madame Zora*

see??!
[post=335399]Quoted post[/post]​

*shows Lex what it means to get serious*

cityboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:shrug: I don't get it, I've never understood this. The fact that straight guys find two women kissing so sexually stimulating is just totally baffling to me. It goes right over my head and I just cannot see what the attraction is for them. Perhaps one of the straight guys on here would be willing to explain this aspect of their sexuality to this poor confused gay guy?

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora+Aug 12 2005, 05:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; Aug 12 2005, 05:38 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-aloofman@Aug 12 2005, 03:29 AM
I think your friend is about to marry a really uptight guy.  It seems pretty obvious that the only reason you did it is because you lost a silly wager.  Does she really want to marry him?
[post=334770]Quoted post[/post]​

You know I was just thinking the same thing. I find his reaction to a casual lost bet kind of creepy. It&#39;s not like the two of you were lusting after each other, it was perfectly innocent and probably funny. The guy&#39;s an ass.
[post=334828]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I totally agree with MZ. If this is a threat of things to come, I would definitely have a conversation with him now about jealousy and possessiveness.

The litigants for our next case are about to enter the courtroom...

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by cityboy@Aug 14 2005, 06:58 PM
:shrug: I don&#39;t get it, I&#39;ve never understood this. The fact that straight guys find two women kissing so sexually stimulating is just totally baffling to me. It goes right over my head and I just cannot see what the attraction is for them. Perhaps one of the straight guys on here would be willing to explain this aspect of their sexuality to this poor confused gay guy?
[post=335457]Quoted post[/post]​
Well, it seems because it&#39;s the whole feminine aspect of it. I mean, IRL one Lesbian would have more muscles in her arm than I have in my body is NOT a fantasy to most people. :puke: It&#39;s really the horny beauty of it, sort of like why you&#39;d find two guys kissing awsome, I hope.

floydtherooster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first epxerience in doing anyhting sexually was with two girls. To make a long story short, they tried seducing me etc. It was at one of their houses, and we were the only 3 there. We were all drinking pretty heavily. Anyway they started making out on my lap, then started doing various things to me.

Just seeing htem make out was alright, but nothing amazing,

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by citygirl@Aug 14 2005, 01:44 AM

Yes, my girlfriend&#39;s fiancee is a little uptight and defensive. I think it stems from his insecurity. He told me once that he&#39;s very insecure because she&#39;s quite attractive and he&#39;s always afraid some guy will steal her away. He&#39;s a nice guy and my girlfriend loves his ambitious nature. I&#39;ve always wondered how they match, but they do seem happy together. However I know her well enough that she is not the type to marry just because its time to have kids. Its funny, they remind me of Charlotte from Sex and the City, when she married the balding Jewish guy&#33;
[post=335364]Quoted post[/post]​

My observation has been that people who are insecure about themselves often create a kind of self-fulfilling prophecy, where the person worries for so long that they&#39;re not good enough, and eventually the person with him/her finally decides, "Yeah, you&#39;re right, you aren&#39;t good enough."

It&#39;s funny that you should mention "Sex and the City." I always thought that Charlotte was the most annoying character on the show, embodying a bunch of the least attractive traits a woman could have: insecure, obsessed with marriage, sexually uptight, worries what others will think of her. On top of that I think she&#39;s the prettiest character on the show by far. It&#39;s enough to drive you crazy.

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by aloofman+Aug 15 2005, 02:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aloofman &#064; Aug 15 2005, 02:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-citygirl@Aug 14 2005, 01:44 AM

Yes, my girlfriend&#39;s fiancee is a little uptight and defensive. I think it stems from his insecurity.  He told me once that he&#39;s very insecure because she&#39;s quite attractive and he&#39;s always afraid some guy will steal her away.  He&#39;s a nice guy and my girlfriend loves his ambitious nature.  I&#39;ve always wondered how they match, but they do seem happy together.  However I know her well enough that she is not the type to marry just because its time to have kids.  Its funny, they remind me of Charlotte from Sex and the City, when she married the balding Jewish guy&#33;
[post=335364]Quoted post[/post]​

My observation has been that people who are insecure about themselves often create a kind of self-fulfilling prophecy, where the person worries for so long that they&#39;re not good enough, and eventually the person with him/her finally decides, "Yeah, you&#39;re right, you aren&#39;t good enough."

It&#39;s funny that you should mention "Sex and the City." I always thought that Charlotte was the most annoying character on the show, embodying a bunch of the least attractive traits a woman could have: insecure, obsessed with marriage, sexually uptight, worries what others will think of her. On top of that I think she&#39;s the prettiest character on the show by far. It&#39;s enough to drive you crazy.
[post=335717]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I spoke with him about his insecurity and told him that he put in alot of effort to win her over and now that he has he should stop worrying about being insecure. Obviously she loves you so don&#39;t shortchange yourself&#33;&#33;

Yeah, Charlotte is the hottest character on the show but her personality seems to be a piece of work. I loved how her eyes always gives away her emotion, its so cute.

C

college22punk9

I think he has every right to be upset. If you are engaged to someone, no matter who they are, it&#39;s gotta be upsetting that someone can make out with someone (even if it is over a bet). Putting religion completely aside, I think the american society today makes sex, and relationships SO casual, to the point of nothing being sacred between a couple. I mean, if my finace&#39; was kissing someone, I would be mad, regardless if it was her friend, or some stranger, or a guy.... I would probably be a little more understanding of THIS particular situation, only because of the "bet" involved, because I"m sure the 2 girls were just tryin to make 2 dudes kiss each other in a bar. haha.

I think that the man&#39;s behavior should not be looked on as "bad" in this case tho. I mean come on. When are people going to keep things special and private, and not joke or trivialize everything. You know what i&#39;m tryin to say?

:bounce:

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok....

1. There is BEER involved. If there was a buzz going on, shit happens. Laugh it off, and move on with life. Like HE never did anything wild when intoxicated....riiiight..

2. It wasn&#39;t like she was smooching on a totally different girl. It was her Friend - Get over it.

3. He&#39;s "very" Catholic - Ok, then he&#39;s also strict, and probaby will end up being a Wife beating male pig, hogging the remote, and forcing you to do dishes.
Make sure you want to hear "Woman, I am home - Make dinner now&#33;"

4. Sounds like he is very Homophobic, which means he&#39;s insecure with his own sexuality, and could lead to trouble down the road. Plus, your kids will grow up with the same snided mentality.

I&#39;ve Dated many men - seen it all, and this one&#39;s a flag of Caution&#33;

Tell him, to get over it, or get out.

C

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by college22punk9@Aug 17 2005, 04:06 AM
I think he has every right to be upset. If you are engaged to someone, no matter who they are, it&#39;s gotta be upsetting that someone can make out with someone (even if it is over a bet). Putting religion completely aside, I think the american society today makes sex, and relationships SO casual, to the point of nothing being sacred between a couple. I mean, if my finace&#39; was kissing someone, I would be mad, regardless if it was her friend, or some stranger, or a guy.... I would probably be a little more understanding of THIS particular situation, only because of the "bet" involved, because I"m sure the 2 girls were just tryin to make 2 dudes kiss each other in a bar. haha.

I think that the man&#39;s behavior should not be looked on as "bad" in this case tho. I mean come on. When are people going to keep things special and private, and not joke or trivialize everything. You know what i&#39;m tryin to say?

[post=336159]Quoted post[/post]​
A (maybe) 30 second, lost-the-drunken-bet kiss is making out? My, my, how things have changed since I was in high school and college&#33;

For what it&#39;s worth, all my family and most of my friends are physically demonstrative - a hug or a kiss upon meeting is the NORM, not the EXCEPTION... granted, it&#39;s not a 30-second lip-lock, but a kiss nonetheless. Nothing sexual... but even these hugs and kisses are not alcohol-fueled. It has nothing to do with being "sacred between a couple" or trivializing the relationship between the woman and her fiancee - it was a drunken bar bet. THAT is what is trivial. Drunken bar bets happen all the time. Better that the loser had to kiss someone, than to chug some alcohol. Those kinds of bets often end up killing someone, usually by alcohol poisoning.

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by college22punk9@Aug 17 2005, 04:06 AM

[post=336159]Quoted post[/post]​

I know my man well enough to know how he would react to this, that&#39;s why I was ok with it. I assumed my girlfriend&#39;s fiancee would react similarly but boy was I wrong. Knowing that he would freak out like that we would have made a different bet (losers have to buy a round or drinks or something like that). Some people are not as laid back or flexible as others, and I suppose we have to respect that.

In any case this won&#39;t ever happen again.