Overseas issue and my penis...

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_liono, Jun 27, 2011.

1. B_liono

B_liono New Member

I am soon to go overseas to live in Japan. I am also undergoing a personal project and have been for 2 years, foreskin restoration, which I'm sure will get me some interesting looks listing that here. But, I plan on bringing my equipment with me so I can continue to restore my foreskin whilst in Japan. My equipment looks strange if you are not aware of what it does, but it doesn't look harmful, for example some of the items are...an uninflated balloon attached to a plastic rod with clear plastic tubing and a plastic fish tank valve which sets airflow, a pump from a blood pressure cuff, a large metal ring which is unscrewed into two large halves, some plastic baby bottle nipple though modified with the tips removed, a long suspender strap, a velcro strap, and a soft rubber cone with a metal ring and a soft rubber ring.) I really don't want to have to explain to those checking luggage what they are, but will if necessary, nor do I want my luggage to arrive in Japan and come to find those materials were removed among my luggage. I was thinking to ship them to myself, but I'm not sure how to register these things with customs, or if it is easier and not a hassle to take them with my in checked luggage on the plane trip, I would love to know. Please give me your insights and ideas, thanks.

2. UKPianoBoy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ship them to yourself. It removes you from the personal interactions. Pure logistics. Skype Ukpianoboy. So desu ka?

3. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would ship them directly to where you will be staying, as for the declaration....I have no idea. Would you be able to find the items you are using over in Japan? If, so..I would just buy all new items.

4. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I don't think it would be an issue even in your checked luggage. I came back from the US recently and had piercing tools in my checked luggage. Nothing came of it. Insofar as shipping it, it's yours, it's not for resale so you shouldn't have a problem with it.

Good luck on that. Sorry to hear you're not happy with your circ status.

5. erratic

Gold Member

Yeah, I'd also just put it in my luggage. People carry really weird shit with them all the time. Can you imagine how many vibrators must go through customs every day? Customs is looking for guns, drugs, bombs and other weapons.

If you get your luggage searched by customs and they're like "WTF is this stuff?" I'd just tell them. The second they realise that goes on your dick I bet you they zip up your luggage and tell you to move on.

6. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:
    Good luck! Have fun doing it!

Don't worry about TSA. I agree with what was mentioned before me, they're looking for weapons. But if you look afraid an the airport, they might notice. Just go with it, you have nothing to worry about.

Enjoy the process and the results.

7. scottbud

scottbud Active Member

Albums:
    Can you PM me with more info on how you are restoring and maybe some pics? Sounds very elaborate but I too would like to restore and am curious about your method.

8. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Odd looking items are always scrutinized carefully by security check AND customs. I am not aware of what foreskin restoration equipment looks like, and neither should you assume the airport people would be.

One thing that always helps is to disassemble it as much as possible, into as small parts as possible. If those parts you have mentioned can be separated and put into different places, I don't think it will be a problem. It's the big, strange looking objects that get all the attention.

9. 1kmb1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    its not going to be a problem. you can have a gun in your checked bag.

10. 6inchcock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Look north and turn left, real sudden like
    Verified:
    Photo
    Checked baggage should be safe. Nothing in the parts list you identified in and of themselves warrant what is normally on the list of duel use items for constructing an improvised device. However to be on the safe side I would not have any timing devices (clocks or watches with timers), pagers, cell phones, duct tape, unusual liquids (by your lube in Japan), etc.

If you opt to ship them , then on the customs form identify the items as Medical Supplies and Fish Tank Parts/Accessories.

As a back up identify the parts and sources that you could have the kit replaced by from ordering online.

11. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I've traveled with three cell phones in my checked OR carry on luggage and no one has ever asked me why I'm carrying three phones.

12. 6inchcock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Look north and turn left, real sudden like
    Verified:
    Photo
    Three cell phones may not be an issue, but when you have several unusual object and three cell phones with batteries in them you are tempting fate. Just because the cops don't see you and stop you for running a red light doesn't mean that you can do it all the time!

I understand your point but not everyone is always as lucky as the next guy.

13. Guill

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It occured to be, to what extent can it be separated? Together it may look stranged but individually none of those pieces should raise any eyebrows.

14. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

Ship it to yourself dude, they will probably think it is bomb making materials or something.

The TSA idiots thought a Centrum vitamin pill bottle I had filled with about a weeks worth of a fiber supplement I take and put in my carry-on was a bomb. The supplement comes in a HUGE can and I only needed a few days worth so I filled an empty vitamin pill bottle with it...BAD IDEA!

I guess it must have looked like gunpowder on the X-ray or something because they flipped out when my bag went through the machine. I got snatched out of line and hauled away. They made me open my bag up and open the bottle. They asked me what the substance was so I told them. They apparently did not believe me because they called a guy to bring in a bomb sniffing dog to sniff the damn stuff.

I damn near missed my f-ing flight because of it.

#14 B_jeepguy2, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2011
  15. 1kmb1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    lol tsa in San Antonio airport let me go through with a little knife in my carry on. its part of a male grooming kit, i dont know what its for lol

and tsa in Atlanta let me go through with a bottle of shampoo, tooth paste, and body wash, all full sized, in my larger-than-the-max-size carry on.

they took me aside and opened my bags, we talked for a few minutes and they let me keep it.

i got put through the super scanner in san antonio, it wasnt bad lol

Draft saved Draft deleted