Overseas Trip for school

B_Yeah69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have an opportunity to gain an academic credit while going on a European class trip for an academic course, duration 6-8 weeks I think.
I would not mind meeting a new girl from another cultures and experiment some hooking up also while studying. Out of the list of these countries where do you think I will find a great girl to meet?
Any advice * sharing some of your past experiences will be greatly appreciated.:smile:

-Germany
-Italy
-Japan
-England
-Czech Rep.
-France
-Finland
-Ecuador

ftlauderdale_frank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been to most of these places, and the most fun I have had is in Germany, Italy and France. I think the ladies there are GREAT. The Czech Republic is OK, but many there are only into the Western ideas and of course your money. Be careful. Finland women are taller than most, so if that is OK with you, also a great place, but fucking cold as hell. English women are not a big turn on for me. Go figure??
Have a great time and just remember....THIS IS NOT THE USA, so don't go around complaining about how we do it here.....jump into their culture and enjoy.

NumberTwentySix

Just Browsing
Media
SPAIN!! Go to Spain! They have some of the hottest women in Spain. I met a girl from Valencia in the Bahamas who was a bloody work of art. For the love of god go to spain and tap dat ass.

B_Yeah69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think Spain is on the list too for the brochure....thanks for helping out bros.
Anyone have any more advice on how to mingle in with the European Women and attract them, drop a message!

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ecuador and Japan are part of the European Union now? :p

Maybe just be as stereotypical as possible. What are you into? If you're into blondes, go north. If you're into brunettes, head south. If a foundation in Spanish will help you later in life, chase that. If Asian girls float your boat then get to Japan - I'm sure you could find one or two looking for big gaijin cock.

B_Yeah69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ecuador and Japan are part of the European Union now? :p

Maybe just be as stereotypical as possible. What are you into? If you're into blondes, go north. If you're into brunettes, head south. If a foundation in Spanish will help you later in life, chase that. If Asian girls float your boat then get to Japan - I'm sure you could find one or two looking for big gaijin cock.

lol....

No Equador and Japan are not part of the European union...lol

str821

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I would decide where to go on other bases. I think how much success you will have hooking-up with women with attractive and otherwise desirable characteristics will have a lot more to do with how you behave than with which specific country you are in.

dario92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
2 years ago, I spent the summer in Italy. The girls there are UNBELIEVEABLE!! Best summer of my life :)

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anywhere works best. As a retired "Sailor" I know that how you hook up often depends on your own attitude and demeanor.

I wish you well. Enjoy the experience no matter where you go.

B_Yeah69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looking at the brochure again:

China & India are listed as host countries also:smile: