Oversized knob

phallusprong

Just Browsing
Media
Hello All LSPG'ers.

Let me introduce myself: I am 5' 6" tall and weigh 11 plus stone. I am widowed, very recently. For this past 6 years, I have become extremely horny, and have been using a standard penis enlarger pump. Only recently have I become aware, ot the incresed growth in thickness, most boticeable in the head area. It is now bigger than it has ever been. Not so bad, when I consider, that in a couple of weeks time, I will be 76 years young. Phallusprong.

Media
phallusprong said:
Hello All LSPG'ers.

Let me introduce myself: I am 5' 6" tall and weigh 11 plus stone. I am widowed, very recently. For this past 6 years, I have become extremely horny, and have been using a standard penis enlarger pump. Only recently have I become aware, ot the incresed growth in thickness, most boticeable in the head area. It is now bigger than it has ever been. Not so bad, when I consider, that in a couple of weeks time, I will be 76 years young. Phallusprong.
Sorry about your recent loss. Please accept my condolences. Welcome to LPSG, oh young 76er! We can always use a Phalllusprong here! Enjoy the site!

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
phallusprong said:
Hello All LSPG'ers.

Let me introduce myself: I am 5' 6" tall and weigh 11 plus stone. I am widowed, very recently. Not so bad, when I consider, that in a couple of weeks time, I will be 76 years young. Phallusprong.

Welcome guy! You only have a few years on me and my cock is a work in progress too! I find that a guy can do whatever he sets his mind to do at any age! Here's to many more great erections! Enjoy LPSG!:wink:

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
serviceman1965 said:
Please explain "11 plus stone."

It's an old English expression used to express weight:

From wikipedia:
The stone is a unit of mass in the Imperial system of weights and measures used in the United Kingdom, and formerly used in Ireland and most Commonwealth countries. It is equal to 14 pounds avoirdupois, or 6.35029318 kilograms. 8 stone make a hundredweight in the Imperial system. The plural form of "stone" is usually also "stone", though "stones" is sometimes used.A

So 11* 14 = 154 lbs.

VixPix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
HotBulge said:
It's an old English expression used to express weight:

So 11* 14 = 154 lbs.
Old English indeed!! Ye cheekiest of buggers - I shalt hath thy tongue* for that!

{grumbles about the bloody Colonials}

:biggrin1:

*Please

{{Edit}} Oops, and Welcome, Phallusprong! {{/edit}}