overt racism on this baord

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jun 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imported

Gold Member

humongous: on may 31st i asked the members of this site to welcome me with open arms and was met with "there goes the neighborhood" by a member who calls himself double meat whopper. "there goes the neighborhood" and "you people" among others are derogratory in nature and are coded phrases used by racist members of society. this member then had the audacity to say that he cannot be racist because he too is a minority( of cuban ancestry). it is so obvious that this member was refrring to my ancestry so he chose to use a power packed coded phrase to let others in his clic know how he felt. perhaps he feels that one black too many has joined the lpsg. this is a very sad commentary."there goes the neighborhood is used by racists when they feel too many blacks have inhabited the neighborhood. i am incensed that this site condones racism. i have reported it but to no avail. please let me know how you feel about racist comments being made and should we as a society accept them and just move on

2. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

3. Imported

Gold Member

Thanatos: We're all out to oppress you.

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Code words, eh?

This from a guy who states rights ad infinitum.

You people the internet with your vituperative dredge such that when you post anyone can say, "There goes the neighborhood asshole again."

I, myself, am a simple man who likes simple things. I read classics (my favorite is Richard Dana), drive a minivan (a 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan), visit museums (I love to study Renaissance oils), and I like watching stock cars go around and around an oval (I'm a fan of Ryan Newman, race car driver - a racist, if you will.)

Here's a quarter. Now go away. Atta boy!

5. Jimbo

Jimbo Member

Humongous:

I remember getting into a thread with you and found out that your limited view of the real world resulted in your responding in a MOST insulated and uniformed manner that bordered on the absurd (too bad the database got wiped with this latest incarnation of this forum). To call me a RACIST because I just happen to conclude from your track record of posts that you are closed-minded, ignorant, living in a bubble, etc. obviously means that you don't even know the definition of that word.

Now, here you are back again to further confirm my original observations of you. "There goes the neighborhood" was aimed DIRECTLY at the qualities like I just mentioned that you portray when you post here and NOT your RACE. Obviously Double Meat (amoung others) have made similar observations. I don't have to personally know you to draw these conclusions. You ARE what you POST.

6. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    Censorship of any kind is wrong and hypocritical, no matter what you're trying to censor. ALL Speech is relevant and does serve some purpose. People should not have their right to be heard taken away even if what they say is annoying or morally wrong. I am not disputing you over the fact that racism is wrong. I am merely saying that to ask that anyone be banned for such comments is wrong in more ways than i can even count. How can you expect to have your most controversial or even common opinions heard when you won't allow others voice their own. We can't possibly set up a system where we can set standards of what is and what is not acceptable, and to do so would be verylimiting and would not allow us to arrive at what is most important, which is the truth. All speech should be allowed to have its say no matter how hideous is it. If it is truly horrible then we have the choice to ignore it or more importantly to combat it, and show just how stupid or wrong it is.

Now on the subject at hand I have no idea what happened between you two to warrant your complaint about racism. If all he said was "there goes the neighborhood" than i don't think it has racial overtones in and of itself. Racism is seen in the intention of the words not the words themselves. If this phrase has racist origins then thats where the racism is, with those that invented it, not with those that use it now for other meaning. Its like the way the word "Nigger" has morphed itself into "Nigga" I still think that the use of the word is ugly but you have to see that when most people use the word "Nigga" in an amiable way they mean no disrespect, just the opposite. It has become a term of endearment. SO what I'm saying is that if he said that phrase but meant nothing racist about it then you have to take his word for it. Just because you read racism into it does not mean it was there.

7. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Guys, you're doing exacting what he likes. I'm sure he revels in all this attention. Why con't you ignore him and make him suffer?

8. Imported

Gold Member

humongous: i am not surprised at those of you who have decided to respond--the old boys club circling the wagon--the redneck guild of america with chairman pecker pulling the strings. how refreshing to know that my point is being underscored.

9. madame_zora

Gold Member

10. jonb

Gold Member

I didn't even know you were black. I doubt he knew either. Hell, in my experience, most of the black community just eats up racist portrayals. I mean, Eminem regularly derides black women; no one protests, BET just puts him on more, and their ratings rise.

11. blar

blar New Member

i though he just said something in a old under ground song about black women...

12. lksbigone

Gold Member

"You're looking for love in all the wrong places!" Over-reactomg to stupid comments that touch you in a place of venerability is a personal issue. It can lead to seeing "racist spooks" around every corner

My recommendation: Take five deep breaths and say "this is the Large Penis Support Group. it about the endowment, that's what I'm herefore!" Some people are going to like you, others will not. Do you really care their reasons or prejudices------you shouldn't causes those are their issues.

Stop being the victim of race........in your head!

13. Imported

Gold Member

LoveGirl: Eminem is a slut.

14. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Humongous, might I point out that your past here is what has generated these negative reactions from everybody here, and that you should use your time here for constructive purposes instead of destructive there, dude? That's counterproductive you know?

To the point of racism; I find no tangible proof at all that your race has prompted any reactions, so I'm assuming you have racist problems elsewhere, and are just looking to vent here because we're available.

15. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

I am far from being racist and I take offense at being considered one, just by being a member of the board. I'll tell you why people haven't welcomed you with open arms, IT'S BECAUSE YOU WERE KICKED OFF THE BOARD BEFORE!
    I'm white, but I've got a ton of African-American friends, I happen to go to a predominantly African-American church, and I don't anything different between me and "them." People are people. We eat, sleep, work, live our lives, have the same interests, face the same crises on the job, we have the same emotions. My friends are my friends because there is something in them that attracted me to them, whether it be their personality, a common interest, whatever. I don't seek out a person because of their color. If they are white, fine. If they are black, fine, If they are purple, fine. I don't care. I like a person for who they are, not what they are. I've even dated an African-American before, because we had similar interests and liked each other for who each other was on the inside--plus (tying into LPSG) I was told that my big white dick was the largest one that they'd had, which made it the frosting on the cake.

So, Humongous, stop playing the race card, because in your case, it's not going to work, because you turned people like me off long before I even knew what color you were.

16. Imported

Gold Member

Donkdick: As a Proud Proud Black Man(who needs a spellcheck by the way) I have encountered nothing but love from the large cocked white men and horse hung brothers who call this board home. I deem you a troll "Huge mung ass"

Now if you have something intelligent to say about your cock speak now
    or forever hold yur piece!

P.s. incase you didn't know Gottabigone-White people are not allowed to even write the word nigger or any of its derivatives under penalty of being forced to watch 24 hours straight of "Yo MTV Raps" followed by A "Matt Houston" Marathon on A&E. I'm reporting you now.

17. Imported

Gold Member

joeybehr46: It is really sad when the old classic of race comes into contact with real life. I was to a victim of being discriminated in a job because I was white. And yes White. I was the token white man where I worked years ago at a Hess station in south carolina.

Ofcourse, when I filed unemployment papers at the local office, they asked me why I fired and I told them because I was white. You should have seen the look on the person working on my case, who was black. And I told her, Do you think Blacks have the only license to be Decriminated based on color? She shut up right away.

Needless to say, the adage of being an outcast for being black is passe and if you can only use that for the last stand, you are seriously behind the times. And if you do not like being here, I would suggest to leave.

:angry:

18. Imported

Gold Member

Joe: Whoa, my first day here--and my second post: I read this thread in amazement because until now I honest-to-gawd thought that the phrase, "There goes the neighborhood" referred to the occupying of an area by people of the Jewish faith! That's how out of touch I guess I am.

Why the hell would anyone in this group add racism to the already highly charged atmosphere of possessing a large penis? It's just not logical. I suppose I should be guilt-ridden and consider myself a racist because I am not a "person of color," right?

What's so ironic is that over in a NG devoted to preventing "redism" (the outright prejudice against those who possess red hair), the issue of racism has also reared its ugly head; Christ, we're trying to establish some sort of cultural identity in that NG, that's all.

But then I'm so damn dumb that until three weeks ago I thought that anything having do with rainbows referred to Jesse Jackson's Rainbow Coalition! When in hell did the rainbow become a gay symbol? It sure is hard playing this game of political correctness. Gawd forbid I admit to anyone that I'm not circumcised, least it be construed that I am rabidly anti-Jewish, right?

A life! Where can I download one of those?

19. hungwitz

hungwitz New Member

Albums:
    To insinuate that this forum has racist tendencies is rediculous. This is the least racist forum I have ever seen.

Opinionated - yes. Racist - no.

20. B_Black11

B_Black11 New Member

I've been a member of this board for about 3 weeks now and never have come across a posting that seemed racist or bigoted. But then you know that quite well humongous, don't you? This is about playing mind games and pulling shit from behind the safety of a monitor and keyboard. You remind me of the immature little fuck in 9th grade who gets a rise out of messing with people. In this case 'there goes the neighborhood' translate as disappointment that you are back on this board if anything.

The only other thing I can add is actually for other members of LPSG who are so over 'humongous' : every time he posts an article of retarded bullshit other members here react right away. This is what all people like humongous are looking for. A reaction. I doubt we'd see much more of him on here if we just all ignored the idiot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.