overt racism on this baord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miniverch

Just Browsing
Media
Personally I think in our country today it is still harder for minorities to get their piece of the American pie, though that is lessening somewhat. The pace of that lessening has unfortunately let up and in some ways we have gone backward over the past few years.

Basically that is because most of those in the upper classes are white and having most of the money, they aren't going to give it up. As the economy gets tougher, the discrepancy between the haves (with a far greater percentage of whites) and the have-nots (with a far greater percentage of minorities) is becoming ever larger. Ask the homeless shelters, ask the food banks, ask most social service providers in most cities and towns, who currently are stretched very thin.

This is just my own perspective mind you. And by the way I do find our group refreshingly friendly to people of all races, creeds, ages, genders, etc. I am glad that we are having discussions like this on our board. Thanks geysers and ladles :wub: !

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a
Colored spade
A nigger
A black nigger
A jungle bunny
Jigaboo coon
Pickaninny mau mau

Uncle Tom
Aunt Jemima
Little Black Sambo

Cotton pickin'
Swamp guinea
Junk man
Shoeshine boy

Elevator operator
Table cleaner at Horn & Hardart
Slave voodoo
Zombie
Ubangi lipped

Flat nose
Tap dancin'
Resident of Harlem

And president of
The United States of Love
President of
The United States of Love

(and if you ask him to dinner you're going to feed him:)

Watermelon
Hominy grits
An' shortnin' bread
Alligator ribs
Some pig tails
Some black eyed peas
Some chili
Some collard greens

And if you don't watch out
This boogie man will get you
Booooooooo!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys and gals, it's great to see that you recognise that humongass is once again engaging his favourite hobby: stirring shit. I happen to be his current target. It could've easily been any of the former moderators from the old site; with the exception of one, all of the moderators recommended his being banned. The one exception said he care either way; it was 'no skin off his nose'. So he latched onto me since I said something ... fine. I'm not responding any further to his retarded allegations. Racist? I know better. You know better. Even he knows better. End of story.

Oh, and Shelby ... save me some black-eyed peas and collard greens, okay? ;)

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by Donkdick@Jun 16 2004, 01:49 PM

P.s. incase you didn't know Gottabigone-White people are not allowed to even write the word nigger or any of its derivatives under penalty of being forced to watch 24 hours straight of "Yo MTV Raps" followed by A "Matt Houston" Marathon on A&E. I'm reporting you now.
hahaha. good one. Its very true that there is a double standard when it comes to the usages of the word "Nigger" which at its essence is just a word. it gets complicated because that perticular word has a horrible history.

Should anyone be able to use it without fearing reprimand, i dunoo. I say yes just because i think that we we shouldnt censor any word for any reason. But i think it would be nice if that word just kinda slipped out of the english vocabulary on its own.

By the way, becasue of the current double-standard I have a little bit of an exemption from that rule beind as I am half latino. and i've never used that word in its original meaning.

rainsfletcher: Here we go again with this moron.......

I have an idea. I'm no longer reading threads started by this asshole, and if I see a post of his, I ignore it and read on to the next one.

Nice to see we're all still willing to play your game and give you credence, huh, man.

Joe:
Originally posted by jonb+Jun 16 2004, 06:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jonb &#064; Jun 16 2004, 06:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-LoveGirl@Jun 15 2004, 10:23 PM
Eminem is a slut.
And tiny. I mean, he prefers his dick in metric units.

[/b][/quote]
Damn, it, why is it so difficult to recognize Eminem&#39;s lyric gift? Few others can rhyme six and seven syllables in two lines of poetry&#33; And, yeah, he did tell that German hip hop magazine the size of his dick in centimeters--or was it millimeters?; and, yeah, he&#39;s got 4-1/2" hard and is "proud of being small." Well, the guy sure has an incredible grasp (so to speak) of the English language&#33;

How in hell did poor, little Eminem end up in this thread anyway? And just because he doesn&#39;t charge anyone for beating up his former wife doesn&#39;t mean he is a true slut. Finally, in one of his songs he makes note of the fact that around the age of 13, he noticed that his "dick became smaller while my balls became bigger." So, give the poor dude a break&#33; ;-)

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I&#39;m still trying to figure out how Humongous was able to become a member again after being kicked off the board before. I thought that Mark had him blocked from rejoining, but I guess when then board switched hosting companies, it didn&#39;t block him...it&#39;s a pity.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As I remember from a conversation in the Moderators&#39; Lounge, Humongous was banned until January, 2004. After that time, he would be allowed to join again. The &#39;time out&#39; was thought to be sufficient to teach him a lesson. Apparently, it didn&#39;t work that way. :(

Hapi Papi: If Dr. Whopper is a racist... surely I must be hung more than anyone here... surely&#33;

humongous: lol love the attention :p &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; has anyone realized that i get off on this :wacko: ? lol thanks for making this a hot topic :wub: --gotta go :ph34r:

humongous:
Originally posted by Donkdick@Jun 16 2004, 01:49 PM
As a Proud Proud Black Man(who needs a spellcheck by the way) I have encountered nothing but love from the large cocked white men and horse hung brothers who call this board home. I deem you a troll "Huge mung ass"

Now if you have something intelligent to say about your cock speak now
or forever hold yur piece&#33;

P.s. incase you didn&#39;t know Gottabigone-White people are not allowed to even write the word nigger or any of its derivatives under penalty of being forced to watch 24 hours straight of "Yo MTV Raps" followed by A "Matt Houston" Marathon on A&E. I&#39;m reporting you now.
BRAVO BRAVO I SEE THE RACIST MEMBERS OF THIS BOARD HAVE FOUND THEMSELVES A TRUE HOUSE NEGRO TO PARADE AROUND AND CHAMPION THEIR CAUSE, OR SHOULD I SAY TWO HOUSE NEGROES--BLACKBODYBUILDER AND YOURSELF. AMOS AND ANDY DANCE ON. LOL YOUR PUPPETEERS "SHANT" BE DISAPPOINTED

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by humongous@Jun 17 2004, 05:33 AM
lol love the attention :p &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; has anyone realized that i get off on this :wacko: ? lol thanks for making this a hot topic :wub: --gotta go :ph34r:
This guy got just what he wanted to sad&#33; It is amazing that in a forum of this ILK that this could happen&#33;
There are people of all races,creeds preferences,sexes and many many countries&#33; It is very astounding that one man could stir up so much crap. The written word is still strong. That is a good thing&#33;

humongous:
Originally posted by 14x8thck+Jun 17 2004, 04:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (14x8thck &#064; Jun 17 2004, 04:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-humongous@Jun 17 2004, 05:33 AM
lol love the attention  :p &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; has anyone realized that i get off on this  :wacko: ? lol thanks for making this a hot topic :wub:  --gotta go :ph34r:
This guy got just what he wanted to sad&#33; It is amazing that in a forum of this ILK that this could happen&#33;
There are people of all races,creeds preferences,sexes and many many countries&#33; It is very astounding that one man could stir up so much crap. The written word is still strong. That is a good thing&#33; [/b][/quote]
they just will not learn :D --history is repeating itself---lol :lol: attention given to me is just that--attention ---be it negative or positive--and i thrive on it :D ah&#33; what a good week it has been :p

and by the way please do not forget to vote in the polls "should i stay or leave"

humongous:
Originally posted by RoysToy@Jun 16 2004, 02:29 AM
Guys, you&#39;re doing exacting what he likes. I&#39;m sure he revels in all this attention. Why con&#39;t you ignore him and make him suffer?
too late roystoy---you would think they would know this by now--what a bunch of jackasses

and by the way please do not forget to vote in the polls--"should i stay or leave"

Joe: We&#39;ve been had, but it&#39;s ok. Yes, the written word is a strong thing; but we have to keep in mind the nature of a troll. I think I have it figured out: Humongous is in reality a 15-year old white boy living in Pocatello, Idaho. He has serious issues regarding his 5" penis. His post utilizing full capitalization indicates that he is very near the edge and about to reveal his true racial identity.

It&#39;s OK to be white and from Idaho. Idaho is a very nice place. Humongous will eventually grow up, meet a white female, have a couple of kids, and do things that white people like to do. In the meantime, he is assuming an identity that somehow gives him a feeling of worth. That&#39;s OK because he is, bit by bit, exposing his true nature to us. He&#39;s working things out.

If you&#39;ll just come forward and be more upfront, Humongous, you&#39;ll really get more from this board than by spending all of your dad&#39;s money talking to that crazy psychotherapist who is loading you up on those weird medications.

B_Black11

Just Browsing
Media
Joe,

Thank you&#33; I have long thought humongous was a 14 or 15 year old dumbshit or something. His are the online equivelent of making crank calls on a telephone when your 12 years old or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.