Overtly sexual comments on your pics by gay men

D

deleted645791

Doesn’t bother me, but it doesn’t turn me on either. I like showing off so it comes with the territory, and it’s nice to be appreciated. Although I could easily do without some of the more graphic comments, but again, it doesn’t offend me. If it did, I would have deleted my content by now.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Isn't it quite funny that the women aren't commenting on your straight penis photos like men here on this blog?
Actually, they do, and from my best guess, at about the same rate, given their relatively lower numbers of membership.

Reactions: ronin001

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Compliments are fine but overtly sexual comments no I do not like those.

There has to be some respect when commenting, when the women post pictures you can't just say what ever you want. there has to be some composure same thing applies to us.

Luckily most gay/bi men do not leave comments such as those. They're generally regular appreciation comments that are not overtly sexual

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually, they do, and from my best guess, at about the same rate, given their relatively lower numbers of membership.

I agree 100%; only the women, comments are never rude, crude; or offensive. I can take a complement; and I can give a complement. Sadly, many of our members do not know the difference between a compliment and a vulgarity

D

deleted300444

...but isn't this a vulgar and crass sight? So how could anyone be put off by vulgar comments?

While I offer only an opinion, if it is posted in/on gallery or thread, anyone can say anything (but hopefully not mean spirited) and it is what it is.

As for those who commented about recieving PMs...I could see how that could be overbearing, somewhat harassing if unwanted. In that situation the best response is none.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Isn't it quite funny that the women aren't commenting on your straight penis photos like men here on this blog?
It reinforces what women say over and over, and guys ignore over and over.....they really don't care. As long as you have a functioning penis, 95% of women are gonna be happy with it. Add to this the fact that guys consistently take any compliment as an invitation to stalk, and it's easy to understand why women remain quiet.

D

deleted136887

You.
Yes YOU.
Put your erection on a website.
Some women look...
Mostly men.
I happen to feel proud and get a certain amount of validation,sexual arousal from the fact that men find me arousing and feel like commenting on my photos.
If you feel guilty, inadequate or violated....
Why?
Get the fuck outa the room.
We are all here by choice.
The fact that I love pussy but post my hardon on here for men to comment and get off on?
I am secure and live in my body.
The person you love and the live you lead..as long as you are reasonably content with the person you are sharing your bed and your life with.....who cares if yhey have a pussy or a cock?
Just live and enjoy the time you have and love the one you are wirh.
Phew

Bondi

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Any kind comment is flattering, in my view. I try to say thanks to anyone who says a nice thing, male or female. Admittedly, I don’t always know how to respond to the sexual comments from males, but isn’t that what those smiley faces are for :D
This. Expressed perfectly.

Tosantos

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They absolutely do. Received plenty of dirty comments from plenty of women, on my pics and in pm.

As for the question, appreciated all compliments from everyone but wouldn't say I liked the sexual comments from dudes.

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A comment along the lines like "I love your dick man" is just fine altough I'm indifferent to it.
Graphic comments are absolutely not welcome and does violate.

It's the sole reason why I don't even bother opening my inbox anymore regardless if a hot girl messaged me, I first have to go through a 100 offensive graphicly detailed messages from gay men.

Reactions: Silbot.