Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't mind at all, I suppose women get it all the time and I've probably commented on women's pics who aren't interested in me so no problem really! i wouldn't put pictures up if I was worried about gay guy looking at them, i cna't say only hot women are allowed to look at them!

frutiger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like all the comments I get, and it's a turn on to know that people enjoy my pics regardless of gender. That being said, I'm never really sure how I should reply to such comments. I'm admittedly turned on by comparing dick size and features with other guys but once the conversation progresses beyond that, I kinda start to lose interest. It can feel a little bad to leave to conversation hanging at nice dick bro.

I suppose it's nice to be complimented but I don't respond to overtly homoerotic comments or messages. However, unlike some people, I accept that this kind of thing goes with the territory on a site like this. To be fair to them, how do they know beforehand what I'll appreciate and what I won't? How can they? I think sometimes we expect people to be mindreaders.

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
if i compliment it's because i somehow (monkey see monkey do) thought it to be acceptable and it was known that if it wasn't i hoped my apology wasn't nessassary but was accepted. i hope i've never been unwelcome and doesn't seem i have but to any i offended my apologies please. i think at sites such as this it's wise to state in one's profile as to what isn't wanted.

ViewingPleasure

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Curious to know how you feel about comments on your pics by gay/bi men that indicate they want to ride you, suck you, fuck you, or otherwise get all up on your shit. Do you find these sexually aggressive comments offensive? A turn on?

I take it as a compliment. I’m not turned on by it, but it’s always nice to be appreciated. I mean, rude and aggressive comments are just that and I deal with them accordingly.

nakedbro

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A simple "thanks man", should follow any compliment regardless of one sexual orientation. If the compliment includes anything not interesting to you, simply reply thanks for the xompliment but not thanks to the other comments and keep moving.

nakedbro

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A simple "thanks man", should follow any compliment regardless of ones sexual orientation. If the compliment includes anything not interesting to you, simply reply thanks for the compliment but no thanks to the other comments and keep moving.
Sorry about the typos!

I tend to look at their %, even so I try not to be sexually explicit. If I like a dick, hey I comment, nice dick, nice foreskin, whatever it may be. The last thing I want to do is make someone uncomfortable for no reason. Then again it’s not like I’m searching the site for a hookup. Why involve sex when you are just commenting that someone has a nice package...

I’m Bi, even if I was commenting on non straight, I’d share the same respect. Now if I was talking to him and I knew he wouldn’t mind something more involved. Maybe I’d do it, in private.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eh..I'm of the "do onto others...." mindset. I can't control, nor do I mind if gay men find my image attractive, but expressing it explIcitly and with obvious sexual intent to me knowing I am heterosexual is a bit disrespectful. I would prefer a gay man in that sense would exercise the same restraint I would with an especially attractive lesbian.

Reactions: multiplesquirter

Eh..I'm of the "do onto others...." mindset. I can't control, nor do I mind if gay men find my image attractive, but expressing it explIcitly and with obvious sexual intent to me knowing I am heterosexual is a bit disrespectful. I would prefer a gay man in that sense would exercise the same restraint I would with an especially attractive lesbian.

Isn't it based on an assumption that if we're on a site like this and interested in dicks we 'must be gay really'? In that sense it's no different to the assumption that female members on here 'must want to see dick pics'.