Overused...

What is the most overused word in the English language today?

• Awesome

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Gay

Votes: 5 6.4%

Votes: 41 52.6%
  • Love/Hate

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Organic

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Tweet

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Whatever

Votes: 12 15.4%

• Total voters
D

deleted3782

What is the most overused word in the English language today?

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"awesome" has been so overused to the point of stupidity.

The Grand Canyon is awesome.

Pizza is not awesome.

Whatever......its not only overused its misused. (hhmm Miss Used...good Drag name)

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ok so whatever dude, this whole poll thing? this whole thread man? is like, like, like so not awesome. it's gay! ok? so totally gay man. in fact it's so gay i like, hate that you created it man. ok? it's, like it's no no no YOU'RE GAY! ok man like you're so gay - like, like, like well, actually you're so gay it's kinda awesome, you know man? ok whatever I gotta go, lates

D

deleted3782

ok so whatever dude, this whole poll thing? this whole thread man? is like, like, like so not awesome. it's gay! ok? so totally gay man. in fact it's so gay i like, hate that you created it man. ok? it's, like it's no no no YOU'RE GAY! ok man like you're so gay - like, like, like well, actually you're so gay it's kinda awesome, you know man? ok whatever I gotta go, lates

Gold Star for slurper :biggrin1:

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
awesome is getting less play but even as that happens tweet is beginning to be heard everywhere.

"didn't you read my tweet?"

"I tweeted it"

"you can tweet us at wzzz news!"

I get feeling really bad for that fellow nicknamed Tweet, he must be half up a tree by now.

D

deleted3782

I'd tweet like how totally gay this poll is with my awesome phone, but I'm loving this organic apple too much, so whatever.

Ok ok, gold star for you as well...and in only 23 words! You are the hippest. :biggrin1: