overweight and uhappy with penis

b0bnob

Just Browsing
Media
Hey all,
Long time lurker first time poster, i come in at 6"nbpel and 7.2"bpel in length and 6"girth erect, flaccid its 5.5" bpel and about 5nbpel. Thing is i weight about 235 pounds and have started to loose weight already, ive lost almost 30 pounds already and noticed my penis his got longer by about half an inch nbpel, i know loosing the weight will show my penis more and make it its real size but i want to start PE'ing. is this okay to do being overweight and is their any pe'ing out their for length only as im perfectly happy with my girth, i wish to start jelqing ect and have ready many beginners guides, i would upload pics but no camera lead atm. Thanks

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey all,
Long time lurker first time poster, i come in at 6"nbpel and 7.2"bpel in length and 6"girth erect, flaccid its 5.5" bpel and about 5nbpel. Thing is i weight about 235 pounds and have started to loose weight already, ive lost almost 30 pounds already and noticed my penis his got longer by about half an inch nbpel, i know loosing the weight will show my penis more and make it its real size but i want to start PE'ing. is this okay to do being overweight and is their any pe'ing out their for length only as im perfectly happy with my girth, i wish to start jelqing ect and have ready many beginners guides, i would upload pics but no camera lead atm. Thanks

Great job on the weight loss :smile:

It's definitely OK for you to start PE, as long as your penis is healthy. The combination of weight loss and increased penis size should be a great motivator for you.

Big Irish

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I found out, that after being a body builder til I was 25, that I developed a thyroid /pituitary disorder. I just got this dioagnosed 90 days ago. In the ten yr between stopping the body-building and finding out about my thyroid I gained 120 pounds going from a rock hard 230lbs to 350 lbs. During this time I did varying levels of pe. I never really saw any length gains, but never lost any. Not realizing that my rising weight would "eat them" so-to-speak. In the last 90 days i have dropped 35 lbs. I have gained, uncovered is more like it, an inch and a half. I have 90 lbs to go and can't get anywhere near my pubic bone due to tissue not being very compressable. I have some starting pics and am going to post the series when done. I want to show how important weight maintenance is to your penile image. Some of the starting pics are horrible, but we need to show this side of the issue.

b0bnob

Just Browsing
Media
im sorry to hear this big irish, but congratulations on the weight loss so far, some pictures wold be great, helps me get motivated too, Big Al i read somewhere that dry jelqs with a low level erection would help the most with length gains and was hoping you could help me out, what kind of routine could i go for? i was thinking like this bearing in mind im a total begginer and have read your guide many a time. but trying to make my own too. also how to exactly warm down?

Warm up 15mins
then 25 dry jelq followed by 10 kegels x 4
warm up again the do some stretches etc
warm up again then do OM
then warm down

i want to warm up by warm towel after the initial warm up inbetween each type of pe/stam work to ensure its going to be completely safe and keep it healthy; i spose it could also help in gains! :)

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dry jelqs do contribute more to length but they don't have to be done bone dry.

If you're a beginner I wouldn't recommend specializing just yet. I would suggest building a strength base progressively first by using the beginner's routine.

A "warm down" is performed just like the warm up.

Big Irish

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for the kind words bob. Knowing what i know now about the thyroid gland I would tell any beginner, especially if they are having weight or depression issues, to get their t-4 levels and testosterone levels checked first. the synthroid that i am on is cutting 2-5 pounds a week. i now measure 7 inches non pressed, and 8.5 pressed and i have at least another inch or two that i can press the ruler through. I never measured when i was fit just knew that the head and a lil more would stick out with both hands on it. measured my hands the other day for "shits and grins" and they are just under 4 inches across. Soooo...:biggrin1: