Overweight mom = dude w/big dick?

free2jump4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have three friends whose moms were overweight during their pregnancy with them, and they all have big dicks (7"+) ... so this has made me curious.

This question is for those who had an overweight mom when she was pregnant with you, how big is your dick?

Sometimes you just gotta ask to put curiosity to rest ...

L1i3n3k7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just under 8 and my mom was avg before but during and after pregnancy became overweight. I myself don't understand how it could be related but its very interesting.

free2jump4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well, it's a combination of two ideas that I have read about in the past (that I am not sure if they are true or not):

1. Testosterone levels in pregnant women could affect the size of her son's genitals later in life.

2. Testosterone could be easily stored in fat.

I just thought this would create a larger supply during a pregnancy.

Anybody else ... ?

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
free2jump4u:

"I have three friends whose moms were overweight during their pregnancy with them, and they all have big dicks (7"+) ... so this has made me curious.

This question is for those who had an overweight mom when she was pregnant with you, how big is your dick?"

--------------------

There's only one thing wrong with this logic.

You're not asking the general public, a public with a much wider range of dick sizes, to answer your question. You're specifically targetting users of a BIG DICK SITE ("for those who had an overweight mom when pregnant") to answer "how big is your dick?"....

The audience for your question (LPSG) can only validate your supposition.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I have three friends whose moms were overweight during their pregnancy with them, and they all have big dicks (7"+) ... so this has made me curious.

This question is for those who had an overweight mom when she was pregnant with you, how big is your dick?

Sometimes you just gotta ask to put curiosity to rest ...

You must be bored if you get those kind of ideas :biggrin1: