Overweight & Virginity

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by mikey93, Apr 17, 2011.

1. mikey93

mikey93 New Member

Hey everybody. I was just wondering of anyone here has lost their virginity while being overweight? Not crazy overweight but not the typical slim guy you know? I'm really nervous could someone tell me about their experience with this?

2. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am not a dude. BUT. Some info which might be relevant to your question: I like big guys. They could be muscular, or fat, so long as they have a really big thick torso, and proportional legs. When I was single, I fucked a lot of guys who were virgins or had little experience. Before I fell in love with the man I married, the love of my life had been morbidly obese. The next man I loved, (though for less time, so not as deeply) had big muscles, hidden somewhere under a lot of pudge. That's actually my absolute favorite body type, in terms of what I like to touch. That's pretty much how my husband's body is. Muscles big enough, and hard enough to feel, and a nice, squishy layer of fat. Just enough fat. He was a nervous virgin too. When we have sex these days, it is hot! Sex is natural. You'll figure it out. And even if you turn out to have no natural talent, you'll always get better with practice, and chemistry with your partners. Don't sweat it.

3. D_Hammond Happydipper

D_Hammond Happydipper Account Disabled

Maybe you could start losing weight. It is not that hard to do it . You can start by walking or bike riding (Fastest way to lose weight.)

4. D_Hillary_Clitton

D_Hillary_Clitton Account Disabled

I am overweight, and 2 out 4 of the people I devirginized were as well. I don't mind it at all.

5. ConstantComment

ConstantComment New Member

My guy has been chubby and nerdy all his life. He lost his virginity around 21 when he answered an ad in which a man was looking for someone to fuck his wife. I suppose that was a secret given to me. I know you guys at some point need to do something about this virginity thing. In any case, I find him a good lover now.

6. tbdj69

tbdj69 New Member

I'm a big guy but not a virgin. I've been shy and passed on multiple opportunities because I was either cluless or nervous. Had I picked up certain clues or been more adventurous I would've slept with more than I have been with

7. Hoss

Gold Member

Albums:

I was dreadfully obese when it happened....each time (1st w/a female, 1st as a bottom man, 1st as a top man) the equipment worked & we found the right position & all went well. Back then it was hormones which gave me the confidence.

Even now I'm heavier than reccommended (abt.20lbs) but there's more muscle these days, less fat after yrs. w/ physical labor at work. Never had any problems with getting somebody or performing sexually.

8. lucidbass

lucidbass New Member

Obesity is only a handicap in losing your virginity when you're insecure about it. Be confident and you'll lose your virginity within a month.

9. DV8

DV8
    Gold Member

Albums:
    I have to say that I love this topic! Awesome thread!

I will tell you that I'm 6'2 330lbs and losing. I lost my virginity to a girl when I was 12, and to a guy when I was 13. I've always been a big guy. I haven't always been pleased with my body, and I'm currently in the process of changing it. What I've learned is that you have to love and appreciate you, and that's imperative. Just because you're a big doesn't mean that you can't enjoy the beautiful and nasty and filthy and raunchy and kinky and rough sex that life has to offer. Trust me, I'm a fucking slut! Anyone on this site who knows me will tell you this. Dante' is getting laid, period.

Because it's not just about how you look on the outside, but the person you are on the inside. And confidence is sexy- don't confuse that with arrogance now- that will not get you laid- well, it might. But confidence! If you can demand attention and prove that you're worth it, the world is you oyster. Know who you are, and what you want. You must be comfortable in your own skin. You may not like being big, so do something about it. Start eating right and going to the gym- you'll feel much better about yourself. You really do want to take of who you are on the outside, because it speaks volumes. I'm a big guy, but I'm still cute! So cheer up, Chunky Baby! And go get your dick wet!!!

Try not to take life so seriously!

10. ConstantComment

ConstantComment New Member

I always think you men are lucky in one way. Many men can improve their looks through their behavior. So, yeah, confidence and being the man, can up your stock overall.

11. Sharpone

Sharpone New Member

You're awesome man! :)

Mikey...find yourself a chubby chaser and go wild. There are plenty of guys and girls that LOVE fat dudes! Best thing is to find someone that loves you for being you.

12. B_Bjen2848

B_Bjen2848 New Member

trust me, we know! lol

13. B_Bjen2848

B_Bjen2848 New Member

confidence trumps non issue, cockblocks like being over weight, being short, bad hair, weird siblings etc.

like dante said, lighten up, you'll be fine, there are PLENTY of big dudes out there who get their D wet consistently (im sure biggie smalls, warren sapp and larry the cable guy have never seen their toes, but they had to start somewhere, right?0

14. sexualnapalm

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    All it takes is confidence. For both men and women. Confidence is straight up SEXY. Period. You've got what it takes inside, all you have to do is let the the tiger out!

15. ramsgate18

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i was 15 stone when i lost my virginity, it was fun :)

16. cgttown

cgttown Member

Albums:
    I was slightly overweight when I had sex the first time with a man, and the same with a woman. I tend to go from a bit overweight to about average, although for a time I guess I fell into the slim category. Who knows what overweight really is anymore. I always wanted to be more muscular than I am, and I'm working on that.

But, like several other posters said, it's all about confidence. I remember a line from some movie that said "Confidence and a clipboard will get you anywhere." I don't remember the movie, but I do totally agree with the sentiment. In fact, my wife has told me that I'm sexier now (in my mid forties) than I've ever been, and I know that comes from having more confidence in myself and no longer thinking I was "different" than other guys (and somehow inferior). Go for it, man, and enjoy!

17. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Saw your pics and dude, your cock makes up for any slight "bigness" that you think you are. It looks amazing and makes me envious. I too am bigger than what I would like to be, however, since being more aggressive with working out and leading a more healthy life style, bye bye fast foods, I have become more fit and toned which in turn has given confidence to walk straighter, head-up and happy. Now if I had your cock that would complete this picture I have of myself ( that's a wish that PE has started me realizing, it has worked for me). So dude, man, you look young, and able, I started this change at 48, lost 20 lbs and though my wife loves the handles, my abs peeking through, what layers i have left. A few more lbs is my goal. This is also my response to the OP.

18. D_hjktyuy

D_hjktyuy New Member

I lost my virginity at 18, and was about 180lbs at 5'8". I was so afraid for this super skinny guy to see me and all of my weight. Considering this whole thing was done in the back of a car my body could not extend and you could see the gather in certain places. However, one day I asked him why me? and he said because you just exude a sexiness. He said I can't explain it but you are just all around a sexy person. So go for confidence, but be wary of arrogance :)

19. tbdj69

tbdj69 New Member

thanks for the nice compliment

20. Rob_81

Rob_81 New Member

I was 6'1" and 270 lbs when I lost mine, now I wasn't a huge bitch, I held the weight well, but I also wasn't muscle, I was chubby. :p

Draft saved Draft deleted