Overweight wife

Dirk1978

Experimental Member
Media
Hey, I'm new to the forum, been having some problems lately as my wife has put on 2 stone in the past year. I'm unattracted to her now, and sex has gone downhill. I've asked her to lose some weight and she just starts crying. What should I do, I dont want to play away but this is just no good ? Hoping you ladies have some advice ?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, I'm new to the forum, been having some problems lately as my wife has put on 2 stone in the past year. I'm unattracted to her now, and sex has gone downhill. I've asked her to lose some weight and she just starts crying. What should I do, I dont want to play away but this is just no good ? Hoping you ladies have some advice ?
Someone gains 30 pounds in under a year and you don't immediately suspect illness? Your woman gets fat and you don't see an alternative to infidelity?

She doesn't fucking need you. She could lose six stone overnight just by ditching you.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
She doesn't need to hear you tell her she's unattractive now. She doesn't need someone telling her to lose weight. You don't think she's noticed herself? I'm sure she has, and there's a chance that she couldn't avoid it. What she needs is for her partner to be supportive and not make her feel like she's lost something by gaining weight.

Turn it around. Let's say men could gain/lose inches off their dicks. Let's pretend you lost half your length/girth over night and she told you you needed to gain it back for her to find you attractive. How does that settle in your stomach?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What’s up with the weight thing? Don’t guys watch TV? Kevin James and any of his co-stars? Archie Bunker and Edith? James Belushi and Courtney what’s-her-name? Peter Griffin and Lois? Fat guys, hot wives.

IRL, I know lots of tubby men with hot wives. They don’t complain or stray - the women, I mean. Sooooo.....low quality men hanging out here? Yeah, I’m going with low quality men. Boo hoo, my wife put on weight. Let’s get a go fund me page for ya, so you can get the kind of income you’ll need to attract the nubile airhead you deserve. Without empathy, personality or the ability to truly love someone, superficial attraction takes cold, hard cash.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I had thought it might be a ploy to get his photos viewed, but no pics, so goodness knows what it's about.

I have my suspicions, but can't verify them as truth. So, I keeps it to me self. I'll say tho, I think @MickeyLee is onto something.

ETA, if the suspicion is true, keep in mind what happened last time we got to see the pics from the fella who brought this up the other day. I don't think the same mistake is being made twice.

Reactions: Max_Polo and 950483

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hope she leaves you and loses weight and looks super hot and then you'll be wishing you weren't a shallow jerk... just as I have done in relationships before. They all came running back after seeing my hot body return. But they had their chance and I realised I could do better.