Overworking the Hangers

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
So, yeah, I'll admit it. I'm not getting any on a regular basis and I probably masturbate more than most guys in my age and peer groups. I usually do it after I wake up (to rid myself of the morning wood) and sometime in the late evening or before I go to bed (to help me wind down/go to sleep). It's rather common that I jack off a time or two in the middle of the day, especially when I'm bored and there's nothing to do.

If I jack off once or twice, I'm okay, but I notice especially if I edge a bit in each session that my nuts are pretty displeased with me afterwards. I feel a soreness resembling "overexertion," I guess; my nuts simply feel sore to the touch, especially if I grasp and rub them a bit. No other strange symptoms like tightness or redness or anything like that. It's just a dull pain.

A remedy discovered as of recent: Relax in a tub of as-hot-as-you-can-stand-it water.

Any other insights?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Relaxing in a tub of as-hot-as-you-can-stand-it water is great for the muscles (yes, the pain in your balls is probably muscular).  I've been doing that three times a week for years.

But a word of warning, if you plan to impregnate any eggs (i.e. you want to ensure you have a child) - hot baths have been shown to lower the sperm count for a day or so aftward.

Pecker

(Is It Cold In Here Or Is It Just You?)

Solis24: Actually I'm pretty much of a frequent jerk myself ;) If I edge on the first time of the day, I'm usually ok but going on and edging on any of the following times might bring on just that: my balls start to ache somewhat, it gets worse as I approach orgasm, it can even be painful when actually cumming and I sure as hell can't touch them for a good half-hour afterwards but I'm usually asleep by then... Thanks heavens this doesn't happen too often. When I feel that ache coming on, I just make sure I cum quickly...

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
It happened again, guys -- significantly huge cumshot this morning, this time without all the magic and the ethereality of that "Full Moon and the Afterglow" series.

I guess I bring it up because I'm learning a little more about my particular physiology.

So I've discovered in this hardly astute and thorough study: Some guys on here claim to shoot shot after shot after shot of the white stuff -- 9, 10, 11, 12, maybe more. When I cum, it doesn't come out in nearly as discreet or as "individualized." I don't shoot noticeable spurts. Rather, and especially when I edged it like I did this morning, it all comes out as an [glow=red,3,300]explosion[/glow]

Seriously.

I happened to look at it as I shot off. Some spooge was bubbling up and running out of my cock, to be followed by that intense burst!

When it all landed on me, from what I could tell -- it could have been possibly 10-12 individual shots just rolled up into one pressurized blast. I counted the "little puddles."

hung: In my youth I was also concerned about jackin too often in any one day. I was concerned about running out of stuff (sperm). However, I soon discovered that each and every day was a new start. I never did run out of sperm and/or semen. It soon became an obsession to find out if I could drain my Hangers (balls).

I can assure you that I have never run out; although I also have experienced sore and/or tender balls because I have at times over worked my balls (hangers). Never any long term consequences. They have always recovered. In fact I have read recently that having an active sex life or frequent jackin also allows a male to have a healthier prostrate system. I always felt that frequent activity was good for my overall health. Now I am beginning to read about it. Just as frequent exercise is good for your total health and well being, it can now be stated that frequent jacking appears to assist in keeping one's sperm injection in shape for top notch performance. In summary, keeping the love muscle and supporting glands healthy can be a life long passion and also a goal that allows us all to enjoy life.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=hung link=board=health;num=1061879653;start=0#5 date=12/30/03 at 06:41:33]I can assure you that I have never run out; although I also have experienced sore and/or tender balls because I have at times over worked my balls (hangers).  Never any long term consequences.  They have always recovered.  [/quote]

This is exactly my experience. Very rarely have my balls ached from being overexercised -- but they have ached plenty of times from the reverse, sometimes only a couple of hours after their last 'outing'. They also complain pretty quickly if they are not supported properly, or if they are cramped by clothing or the way I am sitting (driving is the worst). For this reason (among others) I think of them as the "Awkward Squad".

However ... things change. Time was when even after several orgasms in the morning (whether solo or not) by lunchtime I would feel little short of desperate for release; it seemed as if they were screaming at me :) for attention. But quite recently, I just happened to have come three times in fairly quick succession, and shortly after the third ... a nagging pain in balls and groin such as Dee has described. In the past it would have taken a lot of very vigorous sex to have any effect like that at all. Age catching up with me, not before time? :(

Thumper_10x7_CA: So this brings up "Blue Balls" I've never had that happen to me. I've made out to the point of wanting to explode, but didn't finish the deed. That's the point when I've had buddies say they went home with Blue Balls, their balls ached because they never released a load. I don't know what that would be like. But I'm also the kind of guy that doesn't need to cum to feel like I've had a good time. It honestly doesn't matter to me if I shoot or not.
I've also never had a wet dream, but I've always explained that away by the fact that I sometimes masturbate many times a day.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Thumper,

I think the topic of this thread is the reverse of blue balls.  

"Blue balls" tends to be associated with lots of stimulation but no release.   That very congested full feeling doesn't need much stimulation in my case, mostly, and it has sometimes seemed like almost a permanent condition for me  ... but pain from overexertion is something else entirely.

In my case, it matters a LOT whether I shoot or not ... the feeling I would get from a lot of 'edging' and no release would be pretty well horrific.

SpeedoGuy: I'm familiar with both the "blue balls" syndrome and the over-exertion ache. If I had to choose between the two, I'd pick "blue balls" because sex or a jerk will release the swelling sensation and produce a pretty spectacular fountain of semen.

I can remember a beery night long ago when I first bedded a certain gf of mine. Soon after we got started I found I couldn't come because of the amount of alcohol I had consumed. Though we switched from missionary to doggy style and back again, our humping only served to increase the pressure without bringing a release. I was frustrated but there seemed to be nothing we could do about it except try again in the morning.

The next morning, she asked to look at my balls. They felt tender and swollen and looked blue (well, purple anyway). When we saddled up to do it again it didn't take long to result in one of the more spectacular eruptions I ever experienced. A good dozen squirts and, oh, the blessed relief.

SG

Addicted3edging

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thumper,

"Blue balls" tends to be associated with lots of stimulation but no release. That very congested full feeling doesn't need much stimulation in my case, mostly, and it has sometimes seemed like almost a permanent condition for me ... but pain from overexertion is something else entirely.

In my case, it matters a LOT whether I shoot or not ... the feeling I would get from a lot of 'edging' and no release would be pretty well horrific.
edging over days can be very extreme and addictive .

Addicted3edging

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thumper,

"Blue balls" tends to be associated with lots of stimulation but no release. That very congested full feeling doesn't need much stimulation in my case, mostly, and it has sometimes seemed like almost a permanent condition for me ... but pain from overexertion is something else entirely.

edging and no sperm release and without any real orgasm and without any sexual relief is extreme additive ! ... just filling up the male reproductive system with fresh garlic juice , bumkin oil, vitamin E oil, zink, arginine , carnitine, lysin, broccoli, broccoli water, celery seed ( powdered with a mill ), celery leaves, maca, ashwaghanda, .... I thing arginine and celery seed are the best to boost the male reproductive system to produce more sperm.