dknywxfan

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
it could just a filter look at this Owen Bodnar
yea im pretty sure it's fake. his frat buddy Mason is all tatted up so it wouldn't surprise me if he started to get ink. I don't mind tats but that one? o_O here's another new pic I found from him. this missionary trip sure has fed us

Attachments

Nedschneebly679

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been searching for a while with no success besides a few unconfirmable faceless ones. i was told a few times that he was leaked and they remember seeing them posted a while back but they don't know where and I have not had any success in finding them. one person sent me what he was sent and told were him but the body didn't match up with Owens and there weren't freckles/marks that should have been, and another group of alleged Owen ones I found during a Google search dive also are faceless and I don't know how likely it is they were him. a few people said that they were on Tumblr a few years ago so they may be lost after the purge.

another thing someone told me was that they saw them in a file of leaks/b8s but he was listed under the name Nash and not Owen. he did do a few foot fetish vids once for money (as did his friend Gavin, who also did nudes for the guy but Owen refused doing that) he's wearing clothes in all of them, doesn't speak and I'm not sure he was of age in them. feet don't do much for me at all anyway, so beyond knowing he let a guy pay him to cover his socked feet in maple syrup or take his wet socks off to watch and get off on its just Owen playing around with his socked feet in silence lmao i dunno if any of that is helpful but that's the best I got!

if the day ever comes where I am lucky enough to come across this alleged buried treasure I will be sure to share (right after I drain myself to them at least once or twice)
Omg Gavin has nudes somewhere?! Does he have a thread?