Owen Wilson

Charles88

Experimental Member
Media
So I don't know if anyone has seen the Movie Life Aquatic yet, but I went to see it today and was shocked by what I saw. The movie is based around the ocean, so all of the male characters wear speedos. There is one scene where Owen Wilson is in a hot tub with Cate Winslet, and you can distinctly see that he has a boner in his speedo. It is very clear and very outlined. It wasn't big, but it wasn't small. If anyone else has seen the movie write what you think

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by Charles88@Dec 29 2004, 03:11 AM
So I don't know if anyone has seen the Movie Life Aquatic yet, but I went to see it today and was shocked by what I saw. The movie is based around the ocean, so all of the male characters wear speedos. There is one scene where Owen Wilson is in a hot tub with Cate Winslet, and you can distinctly see that he has a boner in his speedo. It is very clear and very outlined. It wasn't big, but it wasn't small. If anyone else has seen the movie write what you think
[post=270410]Quoted post[/post]​

Anyone have any info on his brother Luke. Now there's one cock i'd like to see.

twohungryholz

Experimental Member
Media
Just got back from seeing this movie and KNEW there would be a post or two about this scene. It (his speedo) was AMAZING! I didn't think it was a boner though. It was just that it was all laying there up the side of his speedo with no where to go! I totally stopped listening to the dialogue as I was spellbound by this awesome sight on the huge screen. HATED to see the scene end :D

glossopoiesis: I just got back from seeing it too.

I'm not totaly sure it's a boner or air....

but in one seen you do clearly see bill murray's cock.
poor him...

still he made me cry a whole lot in lost in translation.

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't think it was a boner but definately not shriveled up, but just his nice-sized cock drifting up to the top of his leg in his Speedo. I knew it was coming up in the movie since I read about it here, but I said outload in the theatre, "OH MY GOSH!" when I saw it. I'd say it was about a 5 incher soft or semi-soft.

thufirhawat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hello

I was wondering if anyone had seen the movie "The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou" feat. Bill Murray, amongst others. The movie isn't really good( well, we laugh a bit but that's all) but what's interesting is Owen Wilson's bulge during the sauna scene where he's alone with the journalist.

Has anyone seen that ?

DerSchwanz

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Royal_T@Mar 12 2005, 03:32 PM
I hadnt noticed. But then, I liked the movie, so I might not have as fixated on his buldge as i should have been :)
[post=290367]Quoted post[/post]​
I noticed. I think he sportin' a chubby. Nice size, too.

neodoxy

Just Browsing
Media
Hi all...im new here.
Good thing i checked the end of this thread...i was totally about to start a new post about it. It certainly stands out..there are a couple of articles about it namely...
Defamer

Longa Schlonga

Just Browsing
Media
sorry to have to break this to u guys, but my dad who is head of costume and makeup (he's not gay though lol) told me that an age old trick that all the celebs request when in speedo's, is that they have socks etc stuffed in to make them look big. also, not many of u would remember, and at the time it wasnt very well publicised, but one of his ex-girlfriends said that he "has a SMALL medical problem, but good things do come in short packages." this should clear up anything

cya

john

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by neodoxy@Apr 11 2005, 09:49 AM
Hi all...im new here.
Good thing i checked the end of this thread...i was totally about to start a new post about it. It certainly stands out..there are a couple of articles about it namely...
Defamer
[post=299528]Quoted post[/post]​

i clicked on to the defamer link in your post. Beneath the Owen Wilson article were these two links:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gossip/sto...2p-232214c.html and
http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/ar..._14_ace_cameran

The first one concernts Jamie Foxx. has anyone seen these photos? The second, improbably, concerned the enormity of Jusin Timberlake's unit.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Longa Schlonga@Apr 11 2005, 10:04 AM
sorry to have to break this to u guys, but my dad who is head of costume and makeup (he's not gay though lol) told me that an age old trick that all the celebs request when in speedo's, is that they have socks etc stuffed in to make them look big. also, not many of u would remember, and at the time it wasnt very well publicised, but one of his ex-girlfriends said that he "has a SMALL medical problem, but good things do come in short packages." this should clear up anything

cya

john
[post=299529]Quoted post[/post]​
CLUE TIME!!!That's hardly worth running to the NATIONAL ENQUIRER about there, LS. It's been known for eons . Stuffing socks and Owen's slight problem is hardly scandalous material.

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We've spoken about it before, but I don't recall and couldn't find a picture of the legendary bulge that Owen Wilson sports in the Hot Tub scene in this funny movie. Now that it's on DVD, we can capture sexy shots like this!
owenwilsonBulge2.jpg

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Are you thinking that Owen's penis is probably erected and lying over on his right side in the picture? If the trunks were a solid color, especially white, it would be easier for me to distinguish, so I'm just wondering what others think. (?)

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What I noticed first about the picture is that he either has small balls or they're being painfully squeezed into those short-shorts. My balls are average and I could never have gotten them comfortably into what Owen is wearing.

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LoveStar69 said:
I think it's just an air pocket.
Nope, it's definately not an air pocket. You can see it plain as day during the 2 or 3 minute scene! I think he's got small balls and they're packed into his Speedo and his cock is resting upward on the top of his thigh. NICE!

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Roadster Steve said:
Anyone else think Spladle looks like Owen's younger, sexier little brother?
Nah, Spladle is way more cute than Owen. Tis a shame though, If he went to a casting call out here he probably would be cast as his brother in an upcoming movie. Could you imagine if he were though? He'd be cute and rich, a very dangerous combination.:cool: