Own bed vs. strange beds

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ClaireTalon, Feb 22, 2006.

1. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

I just come back from a two weeks business trip to Montana, and was lodged at a company appartment, and once again had to find out that there's nothing like your own bed to have sex in. Okay, it was great to have sex at all, I'd not have guessed that I would, but, things happen. Is it me being traumatized by having broken one BOQ bed, or is it a general feeling that sex in a strange, especially a hotel/motel bed, feels different than in your own?

With strange beds I'm usually very worried to break them. When I have an orgasm and it's caused by good sex, I tend to lose control over my physical actions, the banging and moves make the bed thump against the wall (at least), and once even broke it. It's also a fact that hotel beds only provide you with good mattresses if you go to expensive set-ups.

As for my last sex, we put the mattress on the floor to save the bed, but there it's something completely different, you find no comfortable position on a mattress that's lying on the floor, and always are distracted during sex. Well, it was a great thing that there are other things to have sex at, tables, chairs, shower...

A PS: I am not talking about masturbation here!!

2. KinkGuy

Gold Member

It's a hotel. Who cares if you fuck the bed into sawdust??? Did you have fun? I for one, am not going to the trouble of putting the mattress on the floor. I'll fuck on the floor, but who gives a shit about their crappy furniture?

3. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Wow Clare, if you're breaking beds, you're doing it right! I've been known to harm other hotel furniture as well...

On a side note, Westin's Heavenly Beds are like sleeping on a cloud.

4. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    Own bed every time... Hotels are fun, but there's nothing like your own bed with your own guy!

5. RideRocket

Gold Member

I would agree with this...

6. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I'm with KinkGuy. I would just avoid fucking on TOP of the comforter (as most people do and they never get cleaned--UGH.)

7. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

If I'm really getting into the sex that much, it really does not matter/I don't notice the bed all that much (except that a waterbed sometimes makes sex difficult...) but for sleeping, nothing beats the home bed. Just as a side note... Always, before I go out of town, I put fresh clean sheets on the bed, so that when I come home, I've got that to look forward to. Unpacking can wait, but crawling into fresh sheets is just one of those little joys in life!

8. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

One of the first things I do when arriving in a hotel is pull the comforter back...right after ringing for more bath towels and more pillows.

When I was very young I worked in a nice hotel cleaning rooms...for 5 days:wink: . That's where I learned about the comforter thing. Never assume just because it's a nice hotel.

9. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

The only time I broke a bed it gave me a damn load of shit, paying for it, organizing a new one, plus the unamused look of a quartermaster. And if that wasn't enough, when the bed came down, the guy was on top of me, and the physical laws of the conservation of impulse, relational motions and inertia conspired against me and gave me a painful bruise in my pelvic area. Nothing to joke with, if there's a guy of roughly 180, 190 pounds dropping on you, and the main impact is on the pelvis, it can be painful. That's why I now take care that either the bed is a stable one, like my own, or that I fuck in a drop-safe place.

10. Matthew

Gold Member

Sadly, they make life hell for the room cleaners. Lifting 17 of those a day destroys backs and more.

11. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    eh. beds, couches, car seats, stall doors - it's all good as far as i'm concerned

12. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
  13. Paper5tr3et7

Paper5tr3et7 New Member

Nothin like your own bed...Mmmmm, Only downfall is.....you are the one who has to clean everything later:tongue:.

14. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd far rather be responsible for my own cleaning, tbh. I don't trust hotels' cleanliness generally. I once caught crabs by sleeping in a hotel bed. OK, it wasn't the most reputable hotel, but even when I stay in higher class establishments - the type that have 4 or 5 stars on their letterheads - I am dubious. I've heard far too many stories about less-than-scrupulous housekeeping in hotels! So at least with my own bed, I know the sheets are clean!

15. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

You have reminded me of a bizarre experience I had in North Africa when I was about 20. I got stuck in a small town at around midnight because there was no bus onwards to where I wanted to get. So I had to try and find a hotel pretty damn quickly, and ended up at this shabby-looking establishment where the room comprised just a bed. I'd been traveling quite a while, and it was only after coming back to the room after visiting the washroom that I realized there was no lock on the door. And then I started to hear strange noises from the rooms around me... and pretty suddenly realized that I had ended up in some kind of brothel. Needless to say, I sat bolt upright all night (and not in a good way!) before I could catch the first bus at 6am that morning.

But the most bizarre thing... is that the bed wasn't just unclean, it was absolutely filled with more nut shells (empty kernels) than I have ever seen in one place in my life. I don't think it has anything to do with the intended subject of this thread.. but it sure as hell fits in the category of "strange beds". To this day, I often wonder exactly what the whole story was with that place.

16. Chuck64

Gold Member

Not all brothels are like that... Next time you visit Vegas, drive out to Pahrump. It's about a 1/2 hour drive outside of Vegas headed toward L.A. You can take tours of some of them (some for free, some charge) The legal ones are actually very clean.

17. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

If the choice is my own bed or a strange bed, I would take Alex8's bed.

18. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

I certainly wasn't implying that all brothels were that way... however, I think there is a world of difference between Vegas and a minor inland town stuck on the edge of the Sahara :smile:

19. Chuck64

Gold Member

That's true...

but if you want to experience the best of the best (at least in the USA) check it out...

20. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yuck! I think I'd rather sleep on the street!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted