Own sloppy seconds in your girl?

I23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Recently me and the GF had a lazy morning where we screwed twice. We've done this before but something was different this time.

The first act went usual enough. I ended by giving her a creampie in her pussy, a pretty good load pretty deep. We cuddled and snoozed awhile. And then woke up and did it all over again.

This was amazing though, it just felt completely different from anything I've done before. Her pussy was still full of my cum, I could see it as I penetrated her and it was the most amazing slippery, warm lubed-up feeling. And just felt fucking hot to be sliding in there with a load of cum already there. Sexy.

Long story short I didnt last half as long second time as I did first time, it just felt too damn good. I was fucking my own 'sloppy seconds' and it wasn't too long before I added a second cum injection to the first load.

I think the crucial thing was she didn't get up or sit up between sessions and it was deep enough and not too long a time that it had an opportunity to leak out. I mean I have had sex 2 or 3 times a day with her before but it has basically been repeat sex sans previous cum, not a completely different experience like this. I want to try this more and more now. It's just so wet and welcoming.

So, do any of you like to get your 'own sloppy seconds' and how does it pan out for you?

And has anyone here tried a MMF getting someone else's sloppy seconds or leaving your own cum for someone else to fuck later on? How different is it from fucking a pussy filled with your own internal cumshot? Fun?

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It has been quite a while, but sure my wife or prior girlfriends have gone a couple of rounds without getting out of bed.

It is a bit funky, although not in a bad way.

0837s

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love my own sloppy seconds with my girl- feels great going back into her hot wet pussy and feeling my load in there, lubing my cock up. I too last only 1/2 of the time, because of the intense feeling. Love it- wish I could do it now.

Reactions: 841234

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
R
So, do any of you like to get your 'own sloppy seconds' and how does it pan out for you?
Love it – and I agree, it feels fucking insane. Usually makes me finish off quicker than normal too.

The idea is hot too, knowing that part of what is making it feel so good is your own cum from before.

Never had someone else's sloppy seconds but I guess it would feel much the same physically.

Have done a lot of MFM and MMF 3 ways and several groups where the woman gets filled and keeps getting more cock and cum and it feels great. Sometimes starts foaming, its wild. Luv it lots. I was in a MMMMMMF when after a couple hours of all of us filling the wife the hubby couldn't wait to eat that fresh hot cream pie she was filled with then he gave her a load himself. I enjoy Cream Pie sometimes myself.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
1 of the best feels is going into a well filled and well fucked woman, nothing beats that extra gooey natural lube in there. In the old days group sex didn't have the safety barrier of condoms as much as it does today and there were plenty of times I got my cock bathed in cum. Never had to clean it off after as there was always a willing mouth to handle cleanup. As recent as last year a few of us from the job got together a few times and took out our sexual frustrations in more than willing women. Most of us barebacked, we trusted everyone completely, and I didn't catch any diseases so it was a well founded trust. (I am aware there's risk so there's no need for the lecture) 2 men didn't bareback, the 1 said he was saving himself for marriage the other didn't want to cheat on his wife and his girlfriend:confused:, even though he showed up every time.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unless it's the last fuck of the night for us, I almost always go down on my girl after fucking, until I'm hard again, and then it's back for another round of fucking (repeat as often as necessary). I've been doing that since I was a sophmore in high school.

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm, we do back to back sessions all the time but my man has never mentioned it feeling better the second time around. I am going to test this out the next time we do it and ask him if it does.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have done a lot of MFM and MMF 3 ways and several groups where the woman gets filled and keeps getting more cock and cum and it feels great. Sometimes starts foaming, its wild. Luv it lots. I was in a MMMMMMF when after a couple hours of all of us filling the wife the hubby couldn't wait to eat that fresh hot cream pie she was filled with then he gave her a load himself. I enjoy Cream Pie sometimes myself.

I have a feeling there was more guys cum than her own creampie in that

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My gf and I usually have multiple sessions, with cuddling time in between. It feels really great sliding inside her with my own cum as lube. I precum a lot, too. It feels so great, I think I last a bit longer than the first time, but I've never put a clock to it. I also love eating her out afterward, with my cum, my precum, and her natural juices all together. It's mighty tasty!

D

deleted716371

Have some experience. As fx letting the cock shrink but stay inside the pussy after ejaculation and then start over, making her feel the cock grow inside... and then fuck with your own cum as lube. Hot!

yellowsub160

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I fucked one of my friends one time so her bf could fuck my sloppys. I was gonna stay and watch him do it but felt kind of uncomfortable and i had to work early the next morning. that was the only time ive came in a vagina but it was great!

ibisc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It's a great feeling, feeling your own cum in her pussy. I love to eat her pussy after I cum. As far as lasting, I always last longer the second time around even though it feels so much better.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm, we do back to back sessions all the time but my man has never mentioned it feeling better the second time around. I am going to test this out the next time we do it and ask him if it does.
It's just a lot more slippery, very similar to using a lot of Astra-glide. It's especially pleasant if you're really thick (6"+), as extra wetness gives you the ability to slide in and out effortlessly, while still feeling your woman's tightness gripping you as you do so.

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love sloppy seconds, thirds and more period end! My ex totally loved getting filled and fucked several times in a row. What really turned her on though was to get oral with a pussy full. She would have the biggest, strongest, most powerful orgasms I've ever known a woman to have!!!!!

I23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is it just me or is it more than just the extra slipperiness and warmth tho?

Last time we did it I remember just an entirely different feeling of the inside of her pussy, all puffed up and engorged with blood after her orgasm... Anyone else had this?

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love sloppy seconds. It is an entirely different sensation. There is nothing like a pussy already filled with cum. It has to be one of the best feels is going into a well filled and well fucked woman and feeling your own cum in her pussy. The extra slipperiness is a real turn on.

anoushka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I like it, but it usually doesn't take much time from round one to round two.

And has anyone here tried a MMF getting someone else's sloppy seconds or leaving your own cum for someone else to fuck later on?

Yes, vaginal and anal.

How different is it from fucking a pussy filled with your own internal cumshot? Fun?

It made me insanely horny. I must have lasted no more than a dozen thrusts.