Own sloppy seconds in your girl?

I23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It made me insanely horny. I must have lasted no more than a dozen thrusts.

Woah, now that is horny! Were you with another couple, or was it your girl?

I'm also kinda wondering what is the done thing in these situ's with the other guy, I'm guessing it doesn't always go down well having a third person there, especially if it's his girl.

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's just a lot more slippery, very similar to using a lot of Astra-glide. It's especially pleasant if you're really thick (6"+), as extra wetness gives you the ability to slide in and out effortlessly, while still feeling your woman's tightness gripping you as you do so.

I'll be seeing my man tomorrow. I will be experimenting with this. For him it feels good each and every time but if it feels better the second time around, I don't remember him telling me or maybe he kept it to himself. Can't wait!

I remember those days of being able to go at it multiple times well. The last girl that I was with, before I settled down with my now wife, loved to fuck. The first night that we were together we went at it 5 times. Unfortunately, I didn't get to feel my previous load because I always used condoms before I got settled down. My wife and I used condoms in the beginning to prevent unwanted pregnancy. We haven't used any birth control in 8 years now, but now that I'm in my mid 40s, I can't go at it repeatedly. Ahhh, to be young again! Enjoy it while you can because everything changes after 40!

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
O AG08!!!! You're not too old!!! Hell I'm in my mid forties and way out of shape and probably if my family doc really knew how much I drank he'd flip. Not to mention my insurance carrier dropping me because of the crazy, whacky crap I do that keeps my heart pounding. Go for broke my man!!! Get amped up...turn the wife on and relive your life and then KEEP F'ing doing it!!!!! You know one night I came home to my GF, who I hope to one day marry --- sssshhhh it's a secret!!!, told her I was going to ravish her body and no matter what she said I wasn't stopping until I was done! You know what she did? She said "FINALLY! I get fucked like I was a teenager!" and rolled over and spread her legs wide for me!!!! Get at it boy!!! Get at it!!!!

monel

Sexy Member
Media
I remember those days of being able to go at it multiple times well. The last girl that I was with, before I settled down with my now wife, loved to fuck. The first night that we were together we went at it 5 times. Unfortunately, I didn't get to feel my previous load because I always used condoms before I got settled down. My wife and I used condoms in the beginning to prevent unwanted pregnancy. We haven't used any birth control in 8 years now, but now that I'm in my mid 40s, I can't go at it repeatedly. Ahhh, to be young again! Enjoy it while you can because everything changes after 40!

I'm also in my mid 40's and your post distresses me. I would hope 40's isn't considered old - and whatever happened to "the new 30's anyway? " - and I can certainly keep up with my mid 20's self. I expect that is the case for most in their 40's. God I hope so.

anoushka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Woah, now that is horny! Were you with another couple, or was it your girl?

My girlfriend.

Seeing him completely pin her before burying himself in her and then seeing his ass and balls pulse as he shot his load set me off. After he pulled out I couldn't mount her fast enough. It was so animal intense.

CalBoy101

Experimental Member
Media
I've had sloppy seconds in girlfriends vagina plenty of time, but what I would really like to feel is sloppy seconds in a rear end.

While we were married, my ex-wife had an affair with the handy man, who had an extra thick dick. She let him fuck her in the ass a bunch of times, and I've fantasized and jerked off many times thinking about what it would feel like to fuck her ass with my regular sized dick after he had relaxed it with his thick one and had shot a big wad up there. Probably won't ever happen for real, but I bet it would feel really good.

I still have sex with her sometimes, and during foreplay whenever I mention his name and how he fucked her hard with his thick dick she always has a quick little come.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have only enjoyed sloppy 2nds in my own cum during my last all-nighter with an ex-GF in FL. I liked it and the idea of slipping and sliding my hard cock in a pussy loaded with another man's cum is HOT! Especially if I knew him!

PRCOCK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Me and my brothers been sharing each other girls for years. I broke my cherry tagteaming a chick with my father. Nothing like fucking a pussy thats slick and warm with another mans spunk. Its like fucking liquid silk!! !%That smell of a cum dripping pussy brings out the animal in me and makes me wanna fuck harder and faster!!

Reactions: mutualjax

LargeDoubleDouble

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Recently me and the GF had a lazy morning where we screwed twice. We've done this before but something was different this time.

The first act went usual enough. I ended by giving her a creampie in her pussy, a pretty good load pretty deep. We cuddled and snoozed awhile. And then woke up and did it all over again.

This was amazing though, it just felt completely different from anything I've done before. Her pussy was still full of my cum, I could see it as I penetrated her and it was the most amazing slippery, warm lubed-up feeling. And just felt fucking hot to be sliding in there with a load of cum already there. Sexy.

Long story short I didnt last half as long second time as I did first time, it just felt too damn good. I was fucking my own 'sloppy seconds' and it wasn't too long before I added a second cum injection to the first load.

I think the crucial thing was she didn't get up or sit up between sessions and it was deep enough and not too long a time that it had an opportunity to leak out. I mean I have had sex 2 or 3 times a day with her before but it has basically been repeat sex sans previous cum, not a completely different experience like this. I want to try this more and more now. It's just so wet and welcoming.

So, do any of you like to get your 'own sloppy seconds' and how does it pan out for you?

And has anyone here tried a MMF getting someone else's sloppy seconds or leaving your own cum for someone else to fuck later on? How different is it from fucking a pussy filled with your own internal cumshot? Fun?

i wanna try this for sure... i hope i can get it up for round #2 .. maybe after the first creampie, i'm thinking we jump in the shower and maybe a quick bj will 'resurrect the dead wood' for round two ..

i've only gotten 'seconds' a few times from my roomate's girlfriend usually right after he goes to work in the morning (i work shifts) ...:eek: ..
the feelin is divine.

LargeDoubleDouble

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have done a lot of MFM and MMF 3 ways and several groups where the woman gets filled and keeps getting more cock and cum and it feels great. Sometimes starts foaming, its wild. Luv it lots. I was in a MMMMMMF when after a couple hours of all of us filling the wife the hubby couldn't wait to eat that fresh hot cream pie she was filled with then he gave her a load himself. I enjoy Cream Pie sometimes myself.

now that is what i call a PARTY! :biggrin1:

Madison_Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes, it is definitely hot

My wife & I have an Open Relationship and she goes out and fucks a well hung stud every once in awhile (in fact she has plans with him tomorrow night)... it would be awesome, physically at least, to have her come home with a pussy filled with his cum (he usually cums at least twice when they hook up) but in this modern era it is too much of a health risk to go there so they always use condoms

Its still fun to fuck her "just fucked" pussy though when she comes home... and yes it feels great to get back in her pussy after I've shot a load deep in her

(oh, and I'm in my mid-40's and can fuck multiple times a night)

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have some experience. As fx letting the cock shrink but stay inside the pussy after ejaculation and then start over, making her feel the cock grow inside... and then fuck with your own cum as lube. Hot!

This happens to me almost every morning that we get to sleep late. I love it - and I feel like I can never last as long the second and additional times...

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There was a girl in high school who loved to fuck soccer players, gymnasts, and winning crew teams. Lucky me, I was all three! (For all I know, she may have keep busy in our off seasons with other jocks.)

One night at a party, we were celebrating an uber-successful crew regatta. She invited the guys in our four-man shell into an unused bedroom. She stripped off all clothes. I was the first one to fuck her, then the other guys took a turn pumping sperm into her vagina. I finished up by pumping another load into her. It felt f'ing great, nice and slimy and warm! Too bad I was never on a winning 8-man crew while she was present!

LargeDoubleDouble

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There was a girl in high school who loved to fuck soccer players, gymnasts, and winning crew teams. Lucky me, I was all three! (For all I know, she may have keep busy in our off seasons with other jocks.)

One night at a party, we were celebrating an uber-successful crew regatta. She invited the guys in our four-man shell into an unused bedroom. She stripped off all clothes. I was the first one to fuck her, then the other guys took a turn pumping sperm into her vagina. I finished up by pumping another load into her. It felt f'ing great, nice and slimy and warm! Too bad I was never on a winning 8-man crew while she was present!

great story. sounds like you guys were poppin' more than champgane after your regatta win!

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have only enjoyed sloppy 2nds in my own cum during my last all-nighter with an ex-GF in FL. I liked it and the idea of slipping and sliding my hard cock in a pussy loaded with another man's cum is HOT! Especially if I knew him!

I have never done this, but find the idea insanely erotic.
People must have done it throughout time, because there are actual wars between sperm of different men, inside the vagina. Some of them are warriors, who let their brothers go through, but kill the other man's sperm.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh, yeah. Lots of times.

A lot of times the second time around took me a really long time to cum again, maybe because of the sloppy seconds lube.

You know what's hotter, though? When you're on round two (or three) and taking a really long time and she needs a break, so she starts blowing you and she looks up and smiles and your sloppy seconds are all over her mouth.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I've done it both ways, and I sure miss that fast recovery. When I did my own, I always lasted longer the second, third, fourth time, even though every sensation was better.

When I was in my teens and 20s it was pretty common for parties to involve one or more girls who were there to get amply fucked. My friends and I didn't do "groups" as such, but one of us would finish and turn her over to the next guy in line at the door. By the eighth or ninth load, she was usually swimming in cum and it felt great. One Spring Break in college we had a really hot babe who did forty fucks and 25 blowjobs before we quit counting.