ownership

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a man should stand tall and never be owned imo
i don't think a man should or shouldn't.
some men are happier being submissive and being owned. they shouldn't stand tall and never be owned if that isn't what makes them happy.

it is one thing to say what you think you should be, but quite another to say you think others should be.

were it a moral issue (like thinking a man should be honest) then that would be different.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everytime I've gotten married the women have all said the same thing right after I've said I do.
I own your ass now! :eek:

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
there are folks with ownership papers on various parts of my heart.
i gave the real estate away willingly, didn't lose a dang thing for transferring titles.

is recognizing that some folks have shaped the best bits of me.
that some folks are how i would like to be/the world to be.
some folks are so unique in how they move through the world.. nothing would make sense without them around.

there are folks i love enough to keep my ass together for. part of me belongs to them, so i best not break fragile parts.

there are folks i call mine. is not so much possessive, is more protective.
my boy, my monk, my woobie, my ex-girlie, my first girlie... each and every could count on me fore whatever needed righting in their individual worlds.

mine is a warning to anyone even thinking of mucking up their sunshine.
self include. there is certain amount of handling gentle those i hold dear.
never made sense to be your worse around the folks ya love.

ownership/owning isn't a negative thing to me. has nothing to do with getting over/being better/personal gain. is very much a blending of lives.. and the balance to keep it going.