oww! i think i tore my frenulum

Media
Ive just started dating a really wild kinky gal. who is a total freak in the sack.
for the past few weeks we've been fucking like rabbits, up to like 6 times a day, for hours on end. Anal without lube might have just been the death of me.
I think all the fun has finally caught up with me, in the last couple days sex has gotten increasingly more painful, to the point where today i could barely retract my forskin to pee without screaming. The frenulum is really red, and stings SO much to touch, the rest of my penis feels fine, but that tiny little flap of skin is excruciating.
Ive showered twice today and cleaned the bottom side of my glands, (which fawking killedd!!) Im hoping to hear back from some other people who have experienced this pain. Also, should i stop peeling back my foreskin for a couple days to let it heal? Or should i keep cleaning it thouroughly despite the pain.
Also how long should it take before it stops hurting??
Thankyou so much for any help.

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ive just started dating a really wild kinky gal. who is a total freak in the sack.
for the past few weeks we've been fucking like rabbits, up to like 6 times a day, for hours on end. Anal without lube might have just been the death of me.
I think all the fun has finally caught up with me, in the last couple days sex has gotten increasingly more painful, to the point where today i could barely retract my forskin to pee without screaming. The frenulum is really red, and stings SO much to touch, the rest of my penis feels fine, but that tiny little flap of skin is excruciating.
Ive showered twice today and cleaned the bottom side of my glands, (which fawking killedd!!) Im hoping to hear back from some other people who have experienced this pain. Also, should i stop peeling back my foreskin for a couple days to let it heal? Or should i keep cleaning it thouroughly despite the pain.
Also how long should it take before it stops hurting??
Thankyou so much for any help.

Has happened to me also. Hurts like a muther! I used some triple antibiotic cream for the area, and laid (no pun intended) lay off for a few days and it WILL go back to normal. (I'm not a Dr., but that's what I did) Seemed like forever. Best of luck and you'll be at it in no time...Peace

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That happened to me once, use antibiotic ointment on it.
You may want to get checked out for an STD, just in case

Yeah, inflamed could mean infected, over-used, or both. Try some neosporin on it or something. Yikes.

if youre clean as a whistle then why do you have an infection? See a doctor and get a prescribed ointment. Especially if you've been having unprotected anal sex with raw skin.

Listen, I don't want to be one of those "sex is scary and you should be afraid" people, but I would be worried if I were you, and closetfreak is right on both counts. Health care is free, for now (please God don't let Harper fuck that up), and a doctor is the person to see regarding an infection in one of the best parts of any guy's dick. It's your frenulum, dude. That's the money spot. Take care of it.

Yes, you've been tested for STIs. Good on you for being responsible. But yeast infections can be spread to frenulums the world over, especially when said frenulums are engaging in copious unprotected unlubricated (seriously? How does her poor ass take that?) anal and vaginal sex. ...and a yeast infection won't necessarily show up on an STI test.

Go see your doctor, dude. And congratulations on finding a sex-loving partner.

rrunnz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had this happen more than once to me, usually on the side if the glans, antibiotic creams, and no activity till it heals, very painful but heals in a week. Keep it clean, keep it medicated.

12b8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yeah i had that happen few years ago, just every now an again a tear or split, with adventurous love makin, then pain fer a couple o days on my dick, (equate it to a 'paper cut' under the head of your dick got annoyed wif it an told my doctor, thought i might have to get cut, yuk. but he suggested that he could take scalpel to me and fix it. went away an thought about it came back and said yes. basically he snipped a little at the join (frenulum), there may have been stiches dont remember, and the best decision i ever made for my dick. i had been shittin myself about all the pain etc, but basically painless, and since then never a split/tear again. tear (rip) or tear(drop) free an lovin it

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Dont worry he will heal, you just need to lay off off the kinky stuff for a few days and give him a rest. See how it looks in 2-3 days. You should be fine or at least on the mend.

Oh, and i suggest you get more lube. You do NOT want to tear that frenulum.... if you think it hurts now from being raw, that will kill later.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
If there's no actual open wound or cut or evidence of bleeding (and tbh if you'd torn your frenulum there would likely be lots of blood) on your frenulum it doesn't sound like you've torn it, it sounds like a bad friction burn. I''ve had those on various parts of my dick over the years from having way to vigorous sex with not enough lube. They hurt like hell, but the best advice has already been given to you, keep it clean, dry, and regularly apply some medicated ointment to it to prevent infection, and abstain from sexual activity (including wanking unfortunately) for a few days and it should be right as rain again. If it doesn't clear up within a week then see your doctor.

Just remember to use more lube in future ;)

Last edited:

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
If it got too dry for your dick and rubbed your frenulum raw, what did it do to her?

Even though you are uncut and don't usually need lube for wanking, you might need it for fucking. Her natural lubes and juices may have "played out" and gone dry. Get some good quality greaseless lube and use it when she gets too dry.

I have had the raw frenulum problem before. It is very painful. Do as the others have said, put an antibiotic ointment on it. Don't use it for sex until it has healed. When you do start using it again, don't rub it raw again. The new tissue has not had time to "harden". Lube her up and have gentle sex.

seffnerman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
you should go to a doctor your hurt dude it may be nothing to worry about or it maybe something that a doctor should look at

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Seams overuse has made you a bit raw here, so I don't think you have torn it..... yet!

Be best to take a bit of time out, and a small bit of antiseptic cream just to cover yourself, and once heeled, make sure you use more lube!