Oww! My Cock! Help!!

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by RoyalT, Feb 8, 2007.

1. RoyalT

RoyalT New Member

So, I had hot sex yesterday. I used condoms so its unlikely that its an STD and I don't think they appear this soon (if at all).

HOWEVER, Around the rim of my cock some skin has been taken off...so what once was purple is no red and stinging (especially if I pull back my foreskin or try to get hard. I attached and attachment (ooh)...its not as ghastly as it looks, my camera phone is pretty shit so I had to sharpen it and mess with it in photoshop to make the wound show up.

I think it happened when the condom broke? Because that REALLY hurt me...but I didn't look. Anyone done/seen this before? Is there any other way it could have happened? How long does it take to heal and is there anything I can put on to speed it up?

Thanks! I really want some advice.

Attached Files:

2. technopeasant

technopeasant Member

Some hydrocortisone cream and leave it alone until it heals. You might also try putting some lube in the condom and on her next time, if she comes back.

3. RoyalT

RoyalT New Member

Yeah there was no lube in the condom, I was too horny to get the lube out. You think it was the condom then? I've broke condoms before but they had lube in and didn't hurt like this or wound me! :sad:

4. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Go to the doctor if it bothers you........:cool:

5. ceg1526

ceg1526 Member

Looks like a friction burn. Get some hydrocortisone or triple antibiotic cream on it, and no sex (penetrative or masturbation) until it heals. I've had them, and they're no fun. In the future, remember to thrust both right and left - looks like you favor moving your hips to the right.

I doubt your wound was due to the condom breaking, but when that happens and you realize it, pull out and assess damages immediately.

Good luck

Ceg

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Next time ask her to take her teeth out first.

7. Deanpjgardner

Deanpjgardner New Member

you may well have caught an std from a previous 'event'. it kinda looks like herpes. obviously could just be trauma. if i was you, dont put anything on it, leave it alone. jus wash it as you normally would. and most importantly go to the doctor. do you really want to take medical advise from random people on a website about your most prized possession? go to the professionals, in the mean time, just leave it alone and dont have sex again until you know what it is!

Dean - and yes i am a nurse!

8. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I usually find that asking relative strangers for medical advice isn't always the best way to go.....as well intentioned as they my be......go to your doctor

9. B_Leatherboy

B_Leatherboy New Member

So what happened was you got rubbed raw. That used to happen to me when I was a younger kid. Just lay off the sex until it gets better, then use some lotion before you put your condom on.
    :smile:

10. RoyalT

RoyalT New Member

Well I got horny and got hard. Engorged, I saw a similar although not as severe abbrasion on the left side rim of my bell end. Its just from friction, I know its not an STD I'm careful :tongue:

I'll leave it alone for a few days. The girl I had sex with agreed and said it was probably when I broke the condom...I went in at a funny angle. Did that a few times. The incidental evidence points to physical abbrasion. I'll TRY (oh how I will try!) to keep my hands off myself.

Draft saved Draft deleted