Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have one. bought a sport fucker the same time I bought the cocksling. Gotta tell you it hard to figure out how to put the cocksling on. :eek:

Will try again and see how it goes. The sport fucker is a little thinner. It is easier to wear and put on.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
put it on the cock first and then pull the other part down and around your balls. I once found a video on how to put them on. My partner has one.

Reactions: wiles57

SpandexGear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have one and like it a lot. Fits snug but not too tight. Creates a great bulge in gear.

I hold open the cockring with my fingers and thumbs and work cock and balls in together; with a bit of lube it seems to work well.

Cockring Cocksling 1.JPG
Cockring Cocksling 2.JPG

Attachments

ebutuoy28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Think this might be easier if you're blessed with big, low hangers. Mine retreat at the first sight of the cock sling, so the fingers and thumbs stretch over the whole lot, including dick through the dick hole, and then gently tugging section of scrotum down through the balls hole until they can be coaxed back into the proper place works best for me.

A bit fiddly, but feels good once it's on and certainly helps fill out some nice stretchy jeans or shorts.

Reactions: sweetlucky12

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: SpandexGear

Houtom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

socalanfmodel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Jefflhlee

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I have one and like it a lot. Fits snug but not too tight. Creates a great bulge in gear.

I hold open the cockring with my fingers and thumbs and work cock and balls in together; with a bit of lube it seems to work well.

View attachment 409103 View attachment 409104
Wow, you look so good in one. I think I will go get one and hope to look as good as you do. ;)

testeer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I also like mine quite a lot. I first pull it down to the base of my (hard) cock and then pull the second opening over my balls. I always lube up the inside of the toy first.
I heard they sell a slightly modified version 2 now which is supposed to be a little less bulky than the first. If anyone knows both: Is it worth it to get the new model if I own the older one?

brasigringo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

hippestguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

kilbasadad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have one. bought a sport fucker the same time I bought the cocksling. Gotta tell you it hard to figure out how to put the cocksling on. :eek:

Will try again and see how it goes. The sport fucker is a little thinner. It is easier to wear and put on.
Houtom I have to agree I've got the cocksling 2.0 and yes it's very difficult to figure out how to put it on at first. Once you do your never going to go back. Feels incredible to wear very comfortable and nice tug on the nuts. Loved it so much I bought 3 more.

Reactions: Chilli and Houtom

Houtom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Kilbasadad inspired me, but it's still too much of a struggle to get it on. I think I may be too thick for it. The sport fucker is more compact, stretchier and much more comfortable. I could send the cocksling to someone if they want it. It's the silver color.

Reactions: Krusader

kilbasadad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Kilbasadad inspired me, but it's still too much of a struggle to get it on. I think I may be too thick for it. The sport fucker is more compact, stretchier and much more comfortable. I could send the cocksling to someone if they want it. It's the silver color.

The Cocksling is actually made for guys like us who are very thick and big. It's a stretch as you could possibly get. Seriously once you figure out how to put it on becomes a piece of cake I wear it all day sometimes. Put your cock through first then loop your balls around the bottom stretch it out over your cock pull your cock out through then stretch the bottom loop around your balls actually had to find a video on it seriously was that confusing any questions hit me up I'm happy to help

Reactions: Krusader and Houtom