Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This moronic mayor from TN really is too dumb to even breathe to suggest something so damn imbecilic !
I know people this stupid exist but actually hearing about them is like finding the Holy Grail .

Tiny brained Mayor from Tennessee

HH

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hahahahah hahahahah hahaaAAAAhaha

That absolutely made my day. Now I can go back to studying for finals in a much better mood.

"'you know, our forefathers had it written in the original Constitution that ONLY property owners could vote, if that has stayed in there, things would be different........'

Yes. Many, many fine citizens of this great nation would be disenfranchised! Just like...Jesus would want?"

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You mean the Mexican Jesus, right?
About five minutes ago, I was reading the following passage in Godless: How an Evangelical Preacher Became One of America's Leading Atheists by Dan Barker (p. 14):

During another early missionary trip below Tijuana, I walked up to a group of young men and in not-yet-perfect Spanish said, "God has sent us here to talk to you about Jesus. Do you know Jesus?" One of the guys pointed down the street and said, "Yes. He lives down around the corner beside the pharmacy."
:tongue:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
About five minutes ago, I was reading the following passage in Godless: How an Evangelical Preacher Became One of America's Leading Atheists by Dan Barker (p. 14):

During another early missionary trip below Tijuana, I walked up to a group of young men and in not-yet-perfect Spanish said, "God has sent us here to talk to you about Jesus. Do you know Jesus?" One of the guys pointed down the street and said, "Yes. He lives down around the corner beside the pharmacy."
:tongue:

What have I've been saying all along? Yup. Jesus is Mexican. And the ultra conservative christian right want to build a fence between him and them. Go figure.:smile: