oy vey.. whats the deal

DawsonsFreak2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ok, so everytime i use a condom, it breaks... very frustrating,. i upgraded to the magnum XL's but those break too. i usally have difficulty rolling it on, so i kinda have to stretch it out.., and slip it on.. i am also uncut,. and my forskin gets all bunched up and the condom move up ,. and almost off.. its very frustrating because i go through 4-5 condoms in one session,. some rbeak, some never get on right, and then some just get pulled off out of frustration.. what am i doin wrong ? :confused:

B_duracock9x6

Experimental Member
Media
If the written directions on condom use are confusing you I know for a fact and personal use and experience that if you open the entire box the magnum xl comes in there are Pictures to help you out. The reason I say this is I have seen a magnum xl rolled over to beer cans end to end an then picked up an carried without breaking so its obvious is user ERROR

DawsonsFreak2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
there is a pop upon insertion,. thats usally when it breaks., it happened more with the smaller ones,. but after it happened with the XL i needed some answers

Shaun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
duracock9x6 said:
I have seen a magnum xl rolled over to beer cans end to end an then picked up an carried without breaking so its obvious is user ERROR

Maybe he is bigger than 2 beer cans ??

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DawsonsFreak2 said:
ok, so everytime i use a condom, it breaks... very frustrating,. i upgraded to the magnum XL's but those break too. i usally have difficulty rolling it on, so i kinda have to stretch it out.., and slip it on.. i am also uncut,. and my forskin gets all bunched up and the condom move up ,. and almost off.. its very frustrating because i go through 4-5 condoms in one session,. some rbeak, some never get on right, and then some just get pulled off out of frustration.. what am i doin wrong ? :confused:
Pinch the tip of the condom and then roll it on slowly so that no air gets trapped when you are putting it on. Having a bunch of air trapped in the tip causes the condom to break much easier.

mehgah

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and if that doesn't work, just use a plastic bag :)

Seriously though, what Spladle says is true.. a lot of people think they can just force the air out afterwards.. at our sizes the latex is already holding on for dear life, don't push it.

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DawsonsFreak2 said:

I must also agree, Magnum XL's can be tight, but it takes alot to break them, especially by just putting them on. If anyone else saw the movie "The 40 year old virgin" you know he had the same problem.

So my advice is, if you can't figure out the instruction, ask someone else to show you how it's done.

And make sure the condoms aren't expired, already used, Plastic (plastic condoms don't strech), don't get condoms from a discount bin or a dollar store.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Getting the air out of the tip before you put it on is the key. It's supposed to be 'receptacle' for your sperm, but 1) it's tiny and most people cum much more than the tip can hold, and 2) you'll break the condom if you don't get the air out.

Or you could do like my buddy did in college and whipped out the saran wrap...