Oz

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by scotter, Jun 22, 2005.

1. scotter

scotter New Member

Albums:
    I recal a scene from Oz where in the first part of the show they showed a scan of the cafeteria area where everone in it was naked. Has anyone here seen that episode?

2. Phat_Matt_9inch

Phat_Matt_9inch New Member

Yes, and as weird as this sounds, I believe it is from episode 45 (or somewhere very near there). It is from a "dream sequence" type thing that they do in between sections from the actual show. Where the guy in the wheelchair talks about the "theme" of the week.

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Hopefully Jacinto will see your question and shead some light, scotter. If such a scene happened, he can tell us. He has the DVDs (or vids, don't know which) of all of them.

4. Phat_Matt_9inch

Phat_Matt_9inch New Member

5. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I do?! Well, that's news to me! I've seen every episode, but don't own DVD's or videotapes of OZ. Phat_Matt provided a link that gives a glimpse of the scene. As you can see, not everybody on OZ is an especially toothsome morsel.

6. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I do?! Well, that's news to me! I've seen every episode, but don't own DVD's or videotapes of OZ. Phat_Matt provided a link that gives a glimpse of the scene. As you can see, not everybody on OZ is an especially toothsome morsel.
    [post=323614]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    My bad :excl: I was so sure I had read that in one of your posts. My time on LPSG must be screwing with my head. I must avoid citing your name re. anything.

Draft saved Draft deleted