Oz

Discussion in 'Models and Celebrities' started by scotter, Jun 22, 2005.

1. scotter

scotter New Member

Albums:
    I recal a scene from Oz where in the first part of the show they showed a scan of the cafeteria area where everone in it was naked. Has anyone here seen that episode?

2. Phat_Matt_9inch

Phat_Matt_9inch New Member

Yes, and as weird as this sounds, I believe it is from episode 45 (or somewhere very near there). It is from a "dream sequence" type thing that they do in between sections from the actual show. Where the guy in the wheelchair talks about the "theme" of the week.

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Hopefully Jacinto will see your question and shead some light, scotter. If such a scene happened, he can tell us. He has the DVDs (or vids, don't know which) of all of them.

4. Phat_Matt_9inch

Phat_Matt_9inch New Member

5. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I do?! Well, that's news to me! I've seen every episode, but don't own DVD's or videotapes of OZ. Phat_Matt provided a link that gives a glimpse of the scene. As you can see, not everybody on OZ is an especially toothsome morsel.

6. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I do?! Well, that's news to me! I've seen every episode, but don't own DVD's or videotapes of OZ. Phat_Matt provided a link that gives a glimpse of the scene. As you can see, not everybody on OZ is an especially toothsome morsel.
    [post=323614]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    My bad :excl: I was so sure I had read that in one of your posts. My time on LPSG must be screwing with my head. I must avoid citing your name re. anything.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice