Ozzy men...?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Beanie, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Beanie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hey guys, i was just woundering about ozzy cock. as well all know its common practise in the US to have your baby boy's foreskin cut, and in the UK it is not very comon at all but what about the ozzys?

does anyone, preferably australian, know is it common place or not to be circumcised in the AU or not? thanks in advance :D

and before anyone mentions it i put this topic hear because its an apperence issue :D

2. Principessa

Gold Member

LMAO I thought this was going to be a thread about men who lust for Ozzy Osbourne. He's never done anything for me and I wanted to see who was attracted to him :biggrin1: :tongue:

3. BillyLuvsBoob

BillyLuvsBoob New Member

Albums:
    It's becoming less and less common, I think something like 5% of newborns are now cut.

Back in the 70s it was common - I was cut, but I chose not to have my son cut. Thankfully, there's a lot more info available these days to allow parents to be better informed.

4. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Looks like NJQT forgot the meds again :tongue: :biggrin1:

5. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:
    Used to be common (almost universal?) after we picked up the "fashion" from the Yanks during WW2.

I wasn't cut, (born in '60's), but was one of the few in my class / age group as I went through school & played footy, etc.

It is now much rarer - most doctors have refused to do it as a routine practice since the '80's. I don't believe it is covered by the public health system, and there was certainly no question of us having our son cut - nor is any pressure put on by hospital staff.

I think the only ones who have it done to their baby boys now (excluding for religious reasons) are those misguided souls who think by getting it done, their sons will be more comfortable because they "look like their father" - as if an infant penis looks anything like a full grown adult penis surrounded by hair, and before a boy gets to the age where he will notice many similarities, he will usually only rarely see his father naked - except for persistent nudists such as myself!

You don't very often hear the "easier to keep clean"excuse - presumably because most of us now live in house with running water, at least two bathrooms, and shower every day!

6. Hornet

Gold Member

I am cut, as I was born in the '70's. I guess it was common back then. I like the look of a cut cock - I also like the look of an uncut cock. I just like cock!

7. Hornet

Gold Member

I am an Australian who is cut, but I was born in the '70's, which is when it was more common. I like the look of a cut cock - I also like the look of an uncut cock. I just like cock!

8. Beanie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    lol @ hornet.

But seriously thanks for the info guys and glad to hear its only about 5% now. Does any one know the stats for the US because i know that its on the decline there but i dont know how fast and the percentage. i know it was like 95% on newborns got it dones like 10 years ago in the U.S oir at least thats what i read.

9. Hornet

Gold Member

I should point out that I thought my first post had not gone through, which is why there is an almost identical post - guess who is not very good with computers?!

10. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

LOL I was thinking the same thing. I was going to move the thread to Celebrity Endowments, but then I realized he was talking about Australians.

11. Beanie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    aww, that may put others off aswell, could i change the title to "men from oz"?

12. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

That's probably better.

13. SteveHd

Gold Member

The current rate in Aus. appears to be single-digit and it has fallen rapidly since the 1980s. More details at: Circumcision and Non-circumcision in Australia

For USA it's ~57% and has been declining slowly. It seems to have peeked at 85-90% in the 1960s. The federal gov't didn't survey circumcision in detail until the 1990s. The true peak isn't really known.

A lot of people buy into the "cleanliness" bullshit, then and now.

Draft saved Draft deleted