Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My partner and I have been together for five years and both of us are keen to have a P.A. piercing.

Because we are a in a monogamous relationship, we have bareback anal sex (no condoms).

I want to know, can you have anal sex bareback with a P.A. and what is it like for both top & bottom?

How many of you have had the experience?

I would be grateful for any advice before we get our tadgers skewered and end up making a big mistake!:eek:

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can second that the larger the ring, the better it is. I've had mine since '86 and never regretted it. It's a 00g. It does amplify the feeling for both.

Reactions: quarante23

jonnyjinx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well guys, I did it! I got my P.A.

I had it done this weekend while on holiday in Edinburgh. I looks great and my boyfriend and I love it. He decided not to have his done though but I respect his decision.

Now I can't wait until it heals. They told me i'll be out of action for 6-8 weeks.

Any more from you guys advice will be greatly received.

Reactions: MsterPete3

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One tiny hint - rotate the ring a little bit when you lube up so the hole is well-lubed internally. Once in a great while, I'll forget and get a little discomfort when the metal moves after sticking a bit.

Reactions: Frenum_uk

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just got a p.a. a month ago. go up to the next bigger gauge as soon as possible. it is safer and more pleasurable. what you have to do is keep the piercing clean. piss and the piercing soap and salt water soaks will take care of all of that. do not bareback until you are totally healed! while I agree that raw fucking is hot (especially with a piercing or two) you should not expose the new piercing to all the germs/bacteria in the ass as this is a risk for infection. you can fuck pretty soon after getting pierced (several days for me) but you must wear a condom and use a water based lube. other lubes attract germs. mine makes me so horny all the time that I was jacking off two hours after I got mine done. I had my tits done at the same time...trifecta! even now, I will jack off with a condom and lube and then turn that fucker inside out and slurp out the load. yum! I'm aiming for a 0 gauge. I have a buddy with a 000 gauge and it is so hot. the more steel in your cock, the heavier it is and I love the way it pulls on my dick. I should have done it years ago. good luck!

Reactions: deleted557465

socrates101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My partner and I have been together for five years and both of us are keen to have a P.A. piercing.

Because we are a in a monogamous relationship, we have bareback anal sex (no condoms).

I want to know, can you have anal sex bareback with a P.A. and what is it like for both top & bottom?

How many of you have had the experience?

I would be grateful for any advice before we get our tadgers skewered and end up making a big mistake!:eek:

WOOOF!>... its great., as long as you are careful and not into "rape" scenes its a pleasurable experience....

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's great for both partners... but there is a rather long healing period where you cant have sex at all (like a month) and for the next few months I would advise using a condom so you don't get an infection. I would also say it's better to start f***ing with a curved barbell before you switch to a ring!
Good luck and have fun!

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Curved Bars are a lot "comfier" than a BCR. When you get pierced ask for the thickest BCR they will pierce with and then think about stretching up, a thin bcr has a greater likelihood of snagging and catching and tearing, and making a mess, a thicker bar/bcr looks better and will not rip should it ever get caught.

I've had mine for around 10 years and I must admit I don't find much in the way of different sensations so if your expecting your legs to drop-off in orgasmic satisfaction, it may not be the case...Many people might have other experiences but me; little or no change- I was told by acquaintances that their orgasms were 100 times better....I wanted a PA anyway but purely for the aesthetic.

There are plenty of threads here about piercing and tonnes of good websites, research first!! You only got the one tadger! A swollen seething mess of sores and weepiness isn't anyones idea of sex, so go to a reputable piercing studio.

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have been pierced for years now and love fucking with it.... I feel the ring move inside my cock head and the bottom feels the ring in their ass..
Get them!

getothepoint

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a 2ga curved barbell in my PA. I have had my PA for about 3 years or so. I started out at a 10 ga and worked it up to a 0ga but usually wear a 2 ga in general. There is a healing period from the beginning and a lesser healing period as you enlarge with each gauge going up. There is nothing like the feeling of a larger gauge PA, it's great. Make sure that you find good jewlery, most certainly with internal threads as the external threaded ones can tear you up.

I usually buy my jewlery at: Body Piercing Resources, Information, and Body Piercing Jewelry at Tribalectic Body Jewelry

good luck and have fun!!!!

dancinguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lots of lube and foreplay. he used to tease me with the ring, then pop it in and away we went.

seeafox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
go for it. My ex had a PA and it was fun for both of us. I use to love the feel of it when he fucked me. Also the larger the gauge the better.

I have my shaft pierced and we both enjoy that to. I love to feel it when i fuck my bf.