P. Allen Smith

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by justine, Feb 20, 2008.

1. justine

justine Member

Anyone with P. Allen Smith the gardener on P.B.S?

2. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

If you are asking for sexy photos, they don't exist. He keeps his private life extremely private.

I've not met him, but one of my best friends majored in Botany, and he and Smith were classmates at Hendrix College in my hometown.

3. B_OtterJoq

B_OtterJoq New Member

Conway, Arkansas! Wooo Pig Soooooie!

(I'm a Little Rock boy myself!)

My sister knows P. Allen pretty well. DC is correct...he keeps his private life pretty private.

4. GotNoStringsLR

GotNoStringsLR New Member

Small world---Little Rock here, too, (born and reared, as it were.) I graduated from the University of Central Arkansas ("Da Bears"), which is one of two other colleges in Conway besides Hendrix. I don't know Smith personally, but we have some mutual professional acquaintances. As previously reported, he seems pretty adept at keeping out of the local limelight. That said, the general assumption is that he is gay, but you'd be hard pressed to prove it. Ergo, that would make proving most anything else almost as difficult. I've always found him rather hot in the "shy, silent type" mode.

5. Mensch1351

Gold Member

In the only other State that begins with "K"!
    ..........and a very nice smooth southern accent! First time I saw him my gaydar went up --- it would be sad if he WAS gay and felt that somehow that would impede his career.

Draft saved Draft deleted