P/C Flex

longjon6699

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I imagine there are a bunch of guys familiar with the exercise so I won't explain it, but has anyone had negative results? When I'm in my girlfriend and I flex for more than a few seconds it seems to bring my orgasm closer not delay it. Anyone got suggestions?

longjon6699 said:
I imagine there are a bunch of guys familiar with the exercise so I won't explain it, but has anyone had negative results? When I'm in my girlfriend and I flex for more than a few seconds it seems to bring my orgasm closer not delay it. Anyone got suggestions?

I get the same results. It seems when I tighten up in there, it's a guarantee that I'll come very soon. I am not sure how it works.

Hung_Caliboy672180

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i used to have thoes problems but ( idk how long you have done it) but the more u do it the more u have control over ur orgasm. i mean u just cant flex them the second b4 you cum, it dosnt work like that. what i would suggest is that you take some time to your self a couple times a week, masturbate and try to stop. what i have found is that, if you are really paying attention, you can feel the semen as it travels to the penis. thats when you can put the breaks on. that buys you alot of time if u stop it b4 it gets to the base of the penis. but also it dosnt sound like you are exercising throughout the day. the pc is like any other muscle and has to be exercised. so get a program and do it thoughout the day because another factor is that your pc muscle isnt strong enough in the first place. so try all that and i cant wait to hear back.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
KinkGuy said:
The best training is to practice the "Kegle" (sp?) independently, not during sex. It will also help.
Very close, Kink... I think it is "Kegel." And you STOLE my comment!