P - hormones

bbelpaso

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lI'm looking into taking some P.H. and have taken them in the past. I used to take one called tribol 60 but it has been discontinued. I've done my research so please spare the talk/lecturing of liver damage/cardio damage etc. I just want to know what are some P.H.'s some have taken and if you've had good results. Here are the ingredients for Tribol. Let me know. And seriously, we can do without the lectures or talk of doing this all natural.

Manufacturer: Thai Labz

Triple stack prohormone from Thai Labz, contains the following ingredients:

17a-methyl-1,4-androstadiene-3,17diol (M1, 4ADD)- 30mg

Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione (Trenavar)- 15mg

2,17α-dimethyl-5α-androsta-1-en-17β-ol-3-one (M-sten)- 6mg

Other ingredients: maltodextrin, gelatin

Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule in the morning and one 30-45 minutes before your workout.

Reactions: DSF140

kelvinc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’m from the UK where it’s not illegal for possession of steroids. I’ve used PHs, think it was called Trenavol then Trenavar, but would just recommend pinning testosterone. If you can get over the needle, I never thought I’d be able to but once you do it, it’s no prob at all. It isn’t broken down by your liver which pills are, so bit safer I suppose. And lot better results if you’re eating properly.

bbelpaso

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Superdrol is the best ph ever made. Actually beats illegal steroids too. Ots amazing to me that it was ever legal.

Look up sarms like ligandrol
Just bought some ligandrol, cardarine, and andarine... running as a stack.

Thanks for that info.

chicocklarge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Cardarine made me feel ill all the time. If you have issues maybe drop that
Superdrol is the best ph ever made. Actually beats illegal steroids too. Ots amazing to me that it was ever legal.

Look up sarms like ligandrol
Is this how you got so ripped, dfresh?

Reactions: Billnaber

dfresh3

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The fattest and also leanest I have ever been in my life were both on stuff. Your lifestyle and diet are the real determining factors. But also you need to know that almost everyone with a respectable physique is on something.

bbelpaso

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just a little reminder to myself: DRINK THE SARM's with juice. I completely forgot about that trick and shot the S4 straight into my mouth and as it burned the eff outta my throat, I almost threw up. Two hours later and I'm still trying to figure out a way to stop the feeling of throwing up. >.<

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've been chicken shit to order stuff online that I've found to be illegal in the US after I did a little research, but from what I hear it's not that uncommon. Right now all I've been doing is OTC shit, which may or may not be placebos, although I do see effects when taking them. But I also lift like a crazy man these days, which probably is what is going on. I do agree that what you get out if the gym depends on how serious you are when lifting. You can't get serious until you discover that mind-muscle phenomenon, at least that's what kicked me into high gear. (No pun intended.) The stuff I seem to have best results with use terminology such a pre-test or test-booster, etc., in their labelling. I don't know if they are simply weak pro hormones or bullshit stuff. I just know that I simply hate being so much smaller than everyone else, and I'm trying to do something about it.

bbelpaso

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been chicken shit to order stuff online that I've found to be illegal in the US after I did a little research, but from what I hear it's not that uncommon. Right now all I've been doing is OTC shit, which may or may not be placebos, although I do see effects when taking them. But I also lift like a crazy man these days, which probably is what is going on. I do agree that what you get out if the gym depends on how serious you are when lifting. You can't get serious until you discover that mind-muscle phenomenon, at least that's what kicked me into high gear. (No pun intended.) The stuff I seem to have best results with use terminology such a pre-test or test-booster, etc., in their labelling. I don't know if they are simply weak pro hormones or bullshit stuff. I just know that I simply hate being so much smaller than everyone else, and I'm trying to do something about it.

I was scared to but I researched the website I was ordering from and the company had so many good reviews. My order came in a day before. It's just when it comes to things like SARM's, PH's, injections, I'm a little hesitant because even though I can do the dosage calculations thousands of times, I'll still be unsure. I used to be the same as you in regards to just taking OTC supplements but found that I don't really feel much from it. Test boosters are great but all they do is get my sex drive a little high. I think the only thing I've taken that is OTC are BCAA's, protein, and SOME pre workouts.

And I agree with you on people have to be serious about lifting. I used to be so dedicated then some personal stuff happened and lost all motivation. And three years later, I'm attempting to get back into it.

AlexMoore

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lI'm looking into taking some P.H. and have taken them in the past. I used to take one called tribol 60 but it has been discontinued. I've done my research so please spare the talk/lecturing of liver damage/cardio damage etc. I just want to know what are some P.H.'s some have taken and if you've had good results. Here are the ingredients for Tribol. Let me know. And seriously, we can do without the lectures or talk of doing this all natural.

Manufacturer: Thai Labz

Triple stack prohormone from Thai Labz, contains the following ingredients:

17a-methyl-1,4-androstadiene-3,17diol (M1, 4ADD)- 30mg

Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione (Trenavar)- 15mg

2,17α-dimethyl-5α-androsta-1-en-17β-ol-3-one (M-sten)- 6mg

Other ingredients: maltodextrin, gelatin

Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule in the morning and one 30-45 minutes before your workout.
For you purpose I would suggest you to try SARMs - this thing is a safe alternative of steroids. I have tried it by myself (took on alhhs.org) and it's has an wonderful effect. But I want to prevent you that the shops are full with stuff which don't contain SARMs at all, and you should be careful and buy a high quality product. That's my advice, however, it's up to you.

Reactions: bbelpaso