P.O.G. Proof of 6.5+Girth (First Measuring video and width comparison pic)

D_Farr Teeng

Experimental Member
Media

Attachments

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You seem to have some serious insecurity issues. Loosely draping a tape measure around your cock only reinforces the obvious. You can scream that the sky is orange forever, and you may get a few people to buy into it, but it's still blue. Your photo gallery speaks much louder then your words. I could care less, and I usually just chuckle at guys like you, but you are so persistent on only posting ridiculous claims, providing ample evidence to the contrary, and inviting comments...so I'm commenting. You seem to be about 7 x(maybe)6. Bigger then average and certainly more then big enough. The numbers don't mean anything anyway unless you use it well. I understand you're probably not looking for honest feedback, but try to be happy with what you have.

Last edited:

D_Farr Teeng

Experimental Member
Media
Thank you for you my free analysis! guy without any measurement pics, vids, or pics with any references to compare your size to.

I openly pointed out the kinks of the tape, it makes a .15-.2 inch difference. Ill surely try again. I don't want any doubts.

My journey to this size did begin from insecurity. But now I strive to be the cock I looked for back when I was smaller. A huge cock that openly measures and makes it a point to have clear pics from all angles. Not close up, ruler beginning at 3 inch shots.

Last edited:

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for you my free analysis! guy without any measurement pics, vids, or pics with any references to compare your size to.

Hey "king"...I don't make any claims...I don't have to. You do...and it's actually your measurement pics, vids and pics with references that belie yours. You are you welcome :smile:

Look...I really don't care. Like I said, you're screaming for comments. Sorry I threw facts into your fantasy. Have fun

Last edited:

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not close up, ruler beginning at 3 inch shots.

lol...Not even sure what that means or what exactly you're referring to. You either have me confused with somebody else or you just spew out any random post and see if it sticks.

Last edited:

EdGill84

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with stretch 10000000000%!!!!!!!!!!! ITS SO CLEAR YOUR NOT 9inches long nor 6.5+ in girth. SAD SAD SAD!!!!!!!!!!!! please stop fooling yourself. JEEZE!!!!!!!!!! do some PE and you will get there. GUYS LIKE YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMH:cool: