Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sensitivity was greatly improved
Girth increase
Length increase
firmness
All the above made a difference, but it was also after about 3 shots for the major part of girth and length and also exercises and pumping for a year. I had ED and so the first shot was given after gainswave treatment. I had the most increase of sensitivity and firmness. After 6 months I had bouts of ED then second shot restored the performance and started adding to girth and length. Six months more and Slight ED. Then 3rd shot with exosomes and restored performance and lasted a year without any problems and the major growth in girth and length. One year later slights bouts of ED so I had a fourth shot with only exosomes and I also take injections of Testosterone. Doing great and hope this will last a year again or more. No more growth in length and slight in girth.
Good for you. It's been two months for me with no real noticable changes. Considering a second shot.

bob3780

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
South Milwaukee (Wisconsin, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girth increase
Length increase
firmness
All the above made a difference, but it was also after about 3 shots for the major part of girth and length and also exercises and pumping for a year. I had ED and so the first shot was given after gainswave treatment. I had the most increase of sensitivity and firmness. After 6 months I had bouts of ED then second shot restored the performance and started adding to girth and length. Six months more and Slight ED. Then 3rd shot with exosomes and restored performance and lasted a year without any problems and the major growth in girth and length. One year later slights bouts of ED so I had a fourth shot with only exosomes and I also take injections of Testosterone. Doing great and hope this will last a year again or more. No more growth in length and slight in girth.
I go in tomorrow for my "P" shot.

Reactions: LB69 and merc41

Ru biks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girth increase
Length increase
firmness
I'm also noticing very nice improvements after my 4th shot.

Reactions: LB69

autoballer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just got the pshot an hour or so ago. Got home and pumped, no issues and I'm still numb. My experience was good. They did a blood draw, 30ml (Other clinics do more or less) they let me apply the numbing cream myself with gloves. Then I waited about 30 minutes for the blood to prep and I was very numb by the time they came back. The first shot was at the base and felt like a super hard erection pressure. Then the other shots were a little uncomfortable(felt like static electricity shocks and pressure) not terrible. The last shot in the glans I was worried about was nothing at all. When I got home an hour later I had a bit of a donut of fluid build up behind the glans. No bruises,arms or penis. No pain. I was able to drive a stick shift in rush hour without issues. I pumped when I got home but was told getting regular erections is enough for it to be effective. They charged 1000$ even. If I get any results in size at all I'll probably do this once a year or every 6 months depending on how I'm feeling. I'll keep you all posted! Feel free to message me.

Attachments

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just got the pshot an hour or so ago. Got home and pumped, no issues and I'm still numb. My experience was good. They did a blood draw, 30ml (Other clinics do more or less) they let me apply the numbing cream myself with gloves. Then I waited about 30 minutes for the blood to prep and I was very numb by the time they came back. The first shot was at the base and felt like a super hard erection pressure. Then the other shots were a little uncomfortable(felt like static electricity shocks and pressure) not terrible. The last shot in the glans I was worried about was nothing at all. When I got home an hour later I had a bit of a donut of fluid build up behind the glans. No bruises,arms or penis. No pain. I was able to drive a stick shift in rush hour without issues. I pumped when I got home but was told getting regular erections is enough for it to be effective. They charged 1000$ even. If I get any results in size at all I'll probably do this once a year or every 6 months depending on how I'm feeling. I'll keep you all posted! Feel free to message me.
Looks good

Reactions: autoballer

autoballer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its been a little over a Week.... For the first week it was fluffy like i recently pumped all the time and my eq was not great. I did masturbate every day no issues, took a bit longer to get going. I'm keeping a bit thicker all day and pumping every day in the shower. My eq is starting to get back to normal I feel. No significant results yet but I'm optimistic. Will update weekly. It might have corrected some curvature. I'll be super happy if i get some semi-permanent girth.

LB69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

azmike

Experimental Member
Media
Where did they inject Botox and what does it suppose to do?
50ml on each side of penis into CC. Medical studies indicate it increases erection quality and often results in slight increase in length. Very few providers are aware of these fairly recent studies. If you google it you will find a few that offer it. Because of its relaxing effect it increases blood flow. Here is a medical study for your review https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/andr.13010

LB69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
50ml on each side of penis into CC. Medical studies indicate it increases erection quality and often results in slight increase in length. Very few providers are aware of these fairly recent studies. If you google it you will find a few that offer it. Because of its relaxing effect it increases blood flow. Here is a medical study for your review https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/andr.13010
That is really something. I have never heard of using Botox for ED. I have heard about injection in the ball sack for relaxation and hang, but not in the penis. So keep me informed on if you have any problems. Did they inject the PRP with( Hylapure ?) and with botox all in one syringe shot in 4 places down the shaft and then on the head? Or did they do the PRP with Hylapure first and then came back immediately with the botox. I want to tell my doc about this and the procedure. What is the name of your doctor if you don't mine so my doctor can call yours for detailed instructions. Sounds like I would like to try the botox especially if it may also add length too. For $1000.00 for all of that is a real bargain, I may have to fly to your area for that deal. Thanks

azmike

Experimental Member
Media
That is really something. I have never heard of using Botox for ED. I have heard about injection in the ball sack for relaxation and hang, but not in the penis. So keep me informed on if you have any problems. Did they inject the PRP with( Hylapure ?) and with botox all in one syringe shot in 4 places down the shaft and then on the head? Or did they do the PRP with Hylapure first and then came back immediately with the botox. I want to tell my doc about this and the procedure. What is the name of your doctor if you don't mine so my doctor can call yours for detailed instructions. Sounds like I would like to try the botox especially if it may also add length too. For $1000.00 for all of that is a real bargain, I may have to fly to your area for that deal. Thanks
Botox is separately injected. 2 injections on each side.

goforit51

Cherished Member
Media
Portland i Oregon (Oregon, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
AZMIKE you wrote 50ml injected each side. I think you ment 50 units Botox
The study states:
for patients of BTX-100 group, the vial (100 U vial) was diluted in 1 ml normal saline, for patients of BTX-50 group the vial was diluted in 2 ml of normal saline and only 1 ml contained 50 U was used for injection. While for patients in placebo group, 1 ml of normal saline in insulin syringe.

Reactions: merc41